*Sneaky link*

I was getting ready for a sneaky link with the one and only Chris Daniels.Me and him were nothing more than friends with benefits...

I got in my car and drove to his house parked than knocked on the door.

"Oh hey y/n" he said while opening the door.

"Heyy Chris" I said while laughing

Chris: What's funny

Y/n:Nothing but are you gonna let me in or do you just want me to stand here all night...

Chris: Shit my fault

He moves so I can come in.

We walk to his room and I hopped on his bed and he gets on his game...

Y/n: Really...

Chris: What

Y/n: Why did you want me to come over here if you was just gone play the game...

Chris: One more round then I'm done

I already knew he wasn't gone just play "one more game" so I decided to tease...I walk over to him and started kissing his neck

Chris: Mhmm hold on I'm almost done I swear

Y/n: I don't wanna wait

I continue to kiss his neck...then I decided to sit on his lap but face him at the same time.

He shifts around so he can get comfortable then grips my ass with one hand and uses the controller with the other.

Chris: Ok I'm done now

Y/n: Damn finally

Chris: Shut up and just get undressed

Y/n: Um ok

I got undressed and laid on his bed he just started at my naked body.

Y/n: What

He takes off his shirt and gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck."Mmhm-" I moaned.I started stroking him though his pants."Oh fuxk-"he goaned.He stands up to take to the rest of his clothing.

He gets back in the bed he flips us over so that I'm on top of him"ride my face mami".I got on his face and he start doing flicking his tounge on my clit."Shit- you make me feel so good"I moaned loudly.I came in his mouth then got off of his face..

I started to ride him holding onto his forearm for support.I started spelling out his name ℂ-𝕙-𝕣-𝕚-𝕤 𝔻-𝕒-𝕟-𝕚-𝕖-𝕝-𝕤 multiplying the pleasure by ten.My legs started shaking from all the pleasure.."Oh fuck Chris" I moaned out  loud.I came a second time.He pulled me off of him and cleaned my liquids off him.

He went to shower and left me there lying in his bed to think about wtf just happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This kinda trash ikik plus it's all over the place but....I wrote this in first person pov instead of second person pov I'm just trying things out to see if y'all cool with it or not...🙃(Part 2 maybe??😈)