"Cum for me"

Today was the day you were guaranteed to lose your v-card to your boyfriend Chris Daniels. You had a planed for this night for weeks and finally the day as come.

Y/n: Mom

Y/m: Yes

Y/n: Can I go over Kayla's (Your "Freind") house for tonight

Y/m: Yeah sure just make sure you call me when you get there and before you leave

Y/n: Ok I'll be back tomorrow morning

Y/m: Ok be safe

Y/n: Yes ma'am

You still couldn't believe your mom actually let you go without giving you any trouble. You walked out the door,got into your car and drove to Chris's house. When you got there he opened the door for you and y'all just watched movies on Disney+ for awhile.

Chris: I'm going to bed are you coming.

Y/n: I guess yeah

Chris: ok come on then

Y'all went to his room and sat in his bed. You felt his hand snake up your thigh.

Y/n: Chris what are you doing

Chris: Come on Y/n you know you want to

Y/n: Yeah ok

You were kind scared but you got on top of him.

Chris: What you doing

He flips y'all over so he's on top of you and starts to kiss your neck putting hickeys all over. He takes his pants and boxers off. He then went to your thighs and took of your pants along with your underwear. He started to eat you out. You were moaning so loud and cumed on the sheets. He put you in doggy style and put his cock inside of you slowly. You arched your back from pleasure/pain. You tried to move him away from you because started to hurt from how fast his was going.

Chris: Move your hand he said in an aggressive way

You moved your hand and stared going a bit slower.

Y/n: Ugh I-I'm going to c-cuuum

Chris: Cum for me

Y'all came at the same time.Yall both washed up and you stayed the night.

A/n sorry if this was bad I feel like this was really bad so sorry....also should I do long smuts or short smuts I like the short ones but it's whatever y'all choose...bye for now ig.