"Take it off"

You and your friends went to the mall to just have fun and mess around but also look around and buy some stuff.

You were on your way to H&M to get some new clothes with Chris.

Chris:You sure you wanna shop HERE Y/n?

Y/n:Yeah I'm pretty sure I do if I didn't we wouldn't have came in here.

Chris:Yeah ok

Y/n:Oooo this is cute come with me to try it on.

Chris:Ok you think we can go in the changing room together?

Y/n:I don't know but whatever what they gone say...

Chris:Ok come on then I'm ready to get out of here

Y'all walk to the change rooms and you started getting undressed to try on the clothes you picked.Then you noticed Chris staring at you from the side of your eye.

Y/n:Why you staring at me like that.

Chris:My bad I'm just ready to get out of here.

You finished putting the clothes on.

Y/n:Anyway do this look good?

Chris:Yeah yeah it looks great but you would look better if you take it off.

Y/n:wha-

Chris kissed you but you pulled back.
"Chris we are in a changing room"You tryed to tell him.

He said he didn't care and keep kissing you then went to your neck and started leaving wet hickeys on your neck.You let out a slit moan but covered your mouth quickly so no one would hear.

He then started to take the shirt and the pants you were going to purchase pff and threw them in the corner of the room.He pinned you on the wall,then he told you take your panties off you did.He spit on his fingers and started to fingering you with his middle and ring fingers.

"Mmm- Chrissss do-nnn't stttooppp" he stopped you looked at him like he murdered someone then he said I want you on your back. You turned around and he got on top of you and started pounding into you not stopping until he saw your legs shaking.

"Fucc- omg mhmmm shi-"you moaned into your hand trying your hardest to be quiet but you couldn't handle it.

"Chrisss stopppp pleassssse"You tryed yelling to him but he just went harder and faster.You started breathing heavily and came.

He then started to twitch inside of you meaning he was about cum he pulled out."Get on your knees" You did as he said he jerked himself off and cummed inside of your mouth you swallowed a mouthful slowly sniffing back your tears.

You got up and y'all both put your clothes back on.

Chris:That was the best

Y/n:Yeah I guess but never again.

Chris:Not if I have something to say about it.

Y/n:Just hurry up so we can get out here.

You grabbed the clothes you going to purchase and out them back as y'all were walking out the store one of the staff looked at both of y'all weird.

Y/n:You think they heard us??

Chris:Yeah but I don't care.