He stared at you a long moment before looking ahead. You looked ahead at the trees as well.

Finally the young vampire spoke, albeit slowly, "I know what you say is right. I shouldn't prevent them from seeing you. I'm not, it's just me being selfish."

"I doubt you're selfish, Jaemin."

The vampire continued as if you hadn't spoken, "Especially since I'm sure that Jeno is going through the same thing that I am. Only thing is I got to be by your side and he couldn't. I can't imagine what he has gone through."

You furrowed your eyebrows and watched a squirrel observe an acorn on the forest floor. "What do you mean?"

The squirrel decided the acorn was okay and carted it away with him.

Jaemin laughed at this, "I guess it's true. Everyone knew but you."

You looked at Jaemin confused, "Knew what?"

"Then Jeno and I love you."

You smiled and reached out to pat his hand, "I love you too!"

Jaemin caught your hand and held it, "No. No. No! I mean....we are kind of in love with you."

You stared at him waiting for him to say he was joking. But he looked as serious as you had ever seen him, "You...what?"

Jaemin smiled then and looked away, "It's complicated. We just know that if we were more mature, stronger, older....it would be a problem. A real problem. I doubt we could be the Dreamies we are now then." He turned and looked at you, "We'd be too busy fighting each other over you."

"It's why we wanted so badly for you to find your mate. We both know we aren't him but we wanted you to be taken care of in the way we both would have liked to."

You were stunned to say the least, so much so your words escaped you.

Jaemin laughed once, "Like I said, it seems everyone figured it out but you!"

You finally found some words, "Does Taeil-Oppa know?"

"Every-body!" Jaemin enunciated.

You looked off before looking back at him, "Jaemin I...."

Jaemin wrapped his arms around yours and leaned his head on your shoulder, "Don't worry about it. I know you don't feel the same. You see us like your little brothers and we know that. We are okay with that. I'm just saying why we both feel so strongly about your wellbeing. I guess over the time we've been together we both developed a crush on you but we understand the situation well."

Your mouth quirked once, "I never would have guessed."

Jaemin shrugged as silence lulled before you broke it, "So inside of two weeks....?"

Jaemin just sighed.