Part 15

When you woke up, the sun was shining and the birds might have been singing. Yet, you were groggy as if someone had been beating on you all night.

"Where is this?" you murmured as you threw the covers back and stumbled out of bed.

It took you a good minute of analyzing the room to figure out that this was your room. Your room at WayV compound. 

You smacked your lips

You smacked your lips. Why were you at WayV? Nevermind, that required too much effort of thought on your part. Let's get washed up and go downstairs. Yes, let's do that.

It took almost twenty minutes before you made it to the grand staircase. When you came to you realized you had somehow managed to fall asleep standing up in the shower. For how long, you weren't sure but it accounted for some time. You stumbled down the stairs following the laughter you heard.

With a huge yawn, you walked into the large kitchen, "Why are we so loud this early?"

"Noona!!" came a cry that almost made you choke on your yawn. Jaemin came flying towards you and gripped your arms, "Are you okay? Does your head hurt? Did you sleep enough? Do you need any medicine? Maybe we can brew some tea? I think..."

It was funny that it was Chenle that knocked Jaemin upside the head and said in the second quietest voice you ever heard from him, "Be quiet! You will end up giving our Noona a headache!"

"I am not. I'm trying to ascertain..."

It was Renjun who quietly maneuvered you to the table around Jaemin and Chenle who started bickering. You blinked owlishly trying to follow why they were arguing. Your attention was captured by Kun who set a plate in front of you with a smile, "Good morning, Y/N!"

You yawned again through your morning greetings with WayV.

Jaemin and Chenle were suddenly slapped upside the head by Lucas who growled, "Both of you silent. You'll give all of us a headache."

Ten dramatically rubbed his temples, "Too late I already have one."

"This is even too early for me to get started", Yang Yang commented.

Meanwhile you were steadily eating your meal. "How do you feel, Noona?" came Renjun's quiet inquiry.

"Feel?" You echoed, "I'm sleepy....Ah...." you looked up from your meal, "Why am I here? When did you guys pick me up?"

Confusion rippled through WayV. You didn't remember the horrible time you had last night? You didn't even remember seeing Kun, Ten or Lucas?

Kun hesitantly asked, "Y/N, do you remember what happened last night?"

You yawned again your answer, "Wasn't I asleep?"

The vampire Dreamies exchanged glances. Jaemin suddenly gave a force of laughter. It was good you were out of it as you missed that it was so forced, "It really doesn't matter does it?"