FWS 4

Jungkook gasps as his room door opened, dropping his phone on the bed

Jungkook gasps as his room door opened, dropping his phone on the bed. He smiled awkwardly to his father who got in.
"Bubs? Can we talk?" Mr Jeon says and Jungkook nods. He sat down on Jungkook's bed, frowning as his son's phone dinged.
"Who's that?" He says, smirking and wiggling his brow.
"Uh... No one" Jungkook says, scratching his nape. Mr Jeon just lets it go before he grabbed the younger's hand. Jungkook's breath hitched, he stared at his father.
"Dad... " He says until the concealer was erased. He bit his lips, staring at his father with eyes wide and his lips wobbling.

"Jungkook-" Mr Jeon was cut off as Jungkook pulled his hand away, harshly. Mr Jeon gasps, staring at his son's teary eyes. He wiped the tears away, staring with soft eyes.
"Dad, I hid it because you and mom will be worried about me" He says, looking down. Mr Jeon sighs, he knew how Jungkook is, he didn't want people to worry about them, but he worries about them.
"But Jungkook" He tries saying, sighing again as Jungkook bursts into tears. He hugged his son, rubbing his back.
"P-please don't tell, m-mom" Jungkook stutters, sniffling. Mr Jeon nodded, what choice can he choose? Jungkook would be mad at him, but at the same time, it's needed. He'll deal with that later, he pushed Jungkook's shoulders a little.

"They... They may ha-have a reason" Jungkook says, gulping. Mr Jeon nods, rubbing his shoulder.
"Calm down, okay? I won't tell mom but you need to tell her soon" He says, the younger nods and hugged his father again.
"Thanks dad" Jungkook says, nuzzling his head on his father's shoulder. Mr Jeon smiled a little, they always have this father and son relationship, they always get along, he was so glad he accepts Jungkook's sexuality.

 Mr Jeon smiled a little, they always have this father and son relationship, they always get along, he was so glad he accepts Jungkook's sexuality