FWS 3

Jungkook sighs as he stared at the ceiling, waiting for any text messages from Taehyung

Jungkook sighs as he stared at the ceiling, waiting for any text messages from Taehyung. The guy he had been texting for a week now. His head turned to his phone as he heard a loud a ding. Smiling, he grabbed his phone and stared at the message.

Taehyungie hyung 💜

Hi, Kookie!

How are you??

Jungkook squeals, taking a deep breath before he texted back.

I'm okay, hyung

Just a bit stressed

Taehyung chuckles as he typed on his phone. Jin stared at his friend, rolling his eyes.
"Who you chatting?" Jin asks, raising his brow. Taehyung scoffed at him, rolling his eyes.
"My friend, Jungkook" The younger says, winking.
"Have you ever seen that guy's face though?" Jin asks again, chuckling.
"Of course" Taehyung says before showing his home screen. Jin's eyes widened, he stared at the younger.

"Isn't that someone famous?" Jin says, making Taehyung gasp.
"What?!" Taehyung screamed, making the older laugh.
"Just kidding, he's cute though, I can say that" Jin says, winking. Taehyung glared, hiding his phone.
"No, he's mine" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes. Jin chuckles, shaking his head.

"Baby, nothing yet?" Mrs Jeon asks as he stared at Jungkook's wrist. He was thankful it was the wrong wrist, or his mother would've wiped the concealer on his wrist.
"Y-yeah" He stutters, smiling.
"Hmm, you must be late, don't worry, it'll show" She says, ruffling her son's hair and kissing the top of his head after. Jungkook nodded, looking away. He pulled his sleeve down, gulping. Mrs Jeon went to the kitchen, continuing to cook. Jungkook bowed at his father before leaving. Mr Jeon was suspicious of his son's behaviors, the sleeve pulling, stuttering and etcetera. Something must've been going on, his son isn't like that.

"He must've told me first if he had a problem, he doesn't hide anything from us..."