FWS 2

Jungkook stared at his wrist, sighing

Jungkook stared at his wrist, sighing. He looks back at his reflection, his lips into a thin line. He grabbed his concealer, using it to cover the words.
"I didn't know a person could be like that" He says, feeling sad. After covering the whole words, he went out to the bathroom and forced a smile. His parents shouldn't know about this, they will be totally worried about him and he doesn't want that.

"Good morning, mom, dad" Jungkook says as he sat down on the his seat, the food now in front of him. Mrs Jeon kissed the top of his head before she sat down.
"So, did you get your words?" Mr Jeon asks, raising his brow.
"Y--No, no" Jungkook says, gulping. Mr Jeon nodded, chuckling.
"Must be late though" He says before they all started eating.

"I can't believe you, Tae" Jin says as he rolled his eyes.
"What?" Taehyung says, frowning.
"Why would say that as your first word, your mate might be heart broken" Jin says, tsking as he slapped his friend's arm. Taehyung just shrugged, looking ahead. His eyes caught something, someone rather. He smiled, shaking his head.
"You do know that my true love is Jungkook" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Who the fuck is Jungkook?" Jin asks, raising his brow, confused.
"The guy I met when I texted the wrong number, he told me he just turned 18...but his soulmate might be someone, no chance" Taehyung says, laughing sadly.

"What if he is your soulmate?" Jin asks, smiling as he pats Taehyung's shoulder.
"If he is, then I'll say sorry for the words I had put on his wrist. But I doubt that" Taehyung says, laughing.
"Come on, I wanna go and eat" Taehyung says, his mood immediately changing. Jin scoffs, shaking his head and following him.