"Yes, I want you, I'll have you".

"OMG I have a boyfriend."  I happily kiss him again.

We leave the room in search of Antonio and Debbie. We find them in the kitchen having sandwiches with the kids. We sit at the table and join them, "I take it from the smile on your faces you two are seeing each other now?"

I nod at Debbie and she rushes over to me and hugs me. "I'm happy for you".

"Thank you".

We eat then go for a walk around the grounds. I walk with Debbie who was pushing the pram while the men walked ahead of us.

"I hope you get to date Diego for a long time before the press finds out about the relationship. I think Antonio and I were lucky to get that. We were able to find out about each other, argue and makeup in total privacy".

"I told him everything so that he had all the information he needed to decide if he wanted to have a relationship with me. He left the room after I told him everything. I genuinely though he decided to have nothing to do with me but he came back and kissed me. I was so happy".

"You deserve some happiness".

"What if the relationship does last I can't be a queen Debbie".

"You know I've been learning to rule one day from my father". I nod.

"You get to be a supporter to your husband while he rules if your relationship does last. Antonio is a good person to talk to since he's in a position you may find yourself in one day. If the relationship does go the distance I'm sure Diego's mother will help you learn your new role".

She stops and checks on her son who started to cry then straightens up after seeing to him. You're worrying about the future too much. Stop and just enjoy the present. I know your life growing up wasn't great for you. A bit of advice for you someone once told me. If you dwell on the past constantly you don't live in the present and can't see a future".

"I'm scared about my future though".

"If you're constantly thinking about the future how are you really going to truly enjoy your present with Diego. When you look back on this time you want to remember the good times getting to know each other. Not that you allow your fears to control you".

"I let my mother control me I'm not going to let fear be the new controller of my life".

"Good for you", Debbie hugs me as she finish speaking.

We catch up with the guys, Diego takes my hand and we walk for couple more miles around the grounds.

When we get back to the house Debbie informs me that the cottage on the grounds has mine and Diego's stuff in it.

They wanted to give us space to get to know each other without having to deal with her kids crying and stuff.

Diego  and I walk to the cottage, I say cottage it's a five bedroom house with one living room, a dining room and a kitchen.

Someone filled the cupboards and fridge with food. I find the bathroom and wash up before deciding what to make for our dinner for later.
Y ing
I noticed a note on the fridge from Debbie. I make you my famous lasagna I know it's your favourite. It just needs cooking, look in the oven. I do and see some of the bread we made earlier as well.

"She will be a good queen she cares".

I turn around to see Diego looking really yummy, he had a shower and was wearing a robe and was towel  drying his hair. 

"Yes she will", I add.

"Come he takes me into a bedroom where I see my luggage. The room was so beautiful it was all white even the bed frames. There was a large window which when you look out at it all you saw was trees for miles and miles.

I search through my suitcase and found a short set to wear. I head for the bathroom where I have a shower, I emerge from the bathroom to see Diego in blue pyjama bottoms. I cuddled up to him on the bed we fell asleep and woke up around 4 o'clock.

I put the oven on then fill two glasses with Chardonnay. I don't have a problem with alcohol because I hardly drink it.

We go in the living room and I open the Netflix app we chose to watch the Godfather movie. When the food was ready we ate while watching tv, Diego did the dishes after.

"I'm just going to call your sister".

"Okay", I go upstairs and Skype Lelia.

"Guess what?" I say when she answers.

"What she replies?"

"I'm dating your brother".

You wouldn't have thought we were grown woman the amount of screaming we did.

"Obviously we're keeping quite about it for now and I'm in a cottage with him right now. Debbie is here as well with her family too".

"Of course she is Vic she's your cover for having some privacy for couple days".

"I didn't know that, wow you guys really planned all this out didn't you. How the hell do I tell your brother I'm a virgin?"

"Yes we planned it out very meticulously don't forget we had months to do this. As for the virgin thing I don't want to go there he's my brother. I'll say this much guys in general don't need to be told but it's your decision if you say anything to him. Hold on mom I'm on Skype with Victoria".

A stunningly beautiful woman comes on screen. She has green eyes and brown hair. She looked in her early sixties or late fifties.

"Wow you really are beautiful in real life Victoria. So did my son manage to start dating you?"

"Wait you know?"