Chapter 10

"Well done babe. You were amazing" Destery said as soon as I got off the field.

"Thanks, 3-1 isn’t a bad win. C’mon let’s go check on Parker" I smiled kissing him and dragging him to the bench Parker was lying on.

"How ya doin buddy" I asked a dizzy Parker.

"Did we win?" he groaned.

"Yeah, Dace scored the second point" Des smiled wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Don’t, I’m sweaty" I laughed trying to get out of his hold.

"Parker, what distracted you?" Des asked. See a ball was coming towards the goal box and he wasn’t concentrating so I yelled his name, he snapped out of it realised the ball and hit it with his head...idiot. At least he had the helmet.

"Macy" he groaned.

"What she do?"

"She said something about Dace’s ass...I think she said its firm looking, she’s right ...not that I look..."

"You better not be looking" Destery deadpanned.

"Do you think you’ll be okay to get home by yourself?" I asked kinda worried.

"My mom’s here don’t worry wifey" he mumbled.

"My bestie is here? Where!" I asked looking around.

"Dunno. She’s probably flirting..."

"Get a letter from your dad?"

"Yup. The moron. Just help me get to the car and then you guys can go be all cute okay?" he groaned trying to get up.

I wanted to help Des with Parker but then something grabbed me.

"Hey Jen-Jen" I laughed at the girl squeezing me.

"Hi bunny, well done bro!" she said jumping around me. "Who’s that?" she whisper yelled pointing at Destery who was helping Parker to his mom’s car.

"The guy I’ve been telling you about, Destery, remember? My boyfriend?"

"Oh! That’s him? He’s nice to look at! I’m gonna go say hi" she shrieked and tried running off but I grabbed her arm.

"Wait till he comes back, Parker got hit in the head and you’re freaking loud."

"You’re no fun..."

"Why’re you here?" I asked sitting on the bench with her.

"Macy made me drive her here, I sat behind the bleachers and did word searches...it's my only talent...."

"Uh Dace, do you wanna do something now or should I drop you off at home? Or what?" Destery asked walking towards us staring at his phone. "Why is this stranger staring at me and smiling? Is this Macy?" he asked confused.

"No, this is the amazing Jenny, Macy's sister" I smiled.

"Hi, I’ve heard quite a lot about you..." she beamed getting up and hugging him.

"Why is she touching me?" he asked stunned.

"Because you’re just so cute!" she shrieked in his ear.

"Dace. Please get her off of me..."

"Okay Jen-Jen...release..." I said pulling her off of him.

"You’re friends are crazy" Des said as we drove away from the school.

"Sorry about that, guess you really are that cute" I laughed.