Chapter seventeen

"Freedom!" Jenny yelled hoping out of the exam room. We just wrote our last exam and throughout the whole exam I needed to pee. It’s officially holiday, we’ll get our reports next semester. I personally like it because that way our holiday doesn’t suck because of bad marks.

"I can’t believe it bunny! I dunno what to do first! Maybe I’ll get a boyfie! Or go to a movie! Or sleep all holiday!" she shrieked jumping up and down.

"Bruce!" I yelled hoping he’d come save me from a possible Jenny attack.

"Yes dear friend?" Bruce smiled politely.

"Get her off? I gots to pee" I asked as she climbed up me and started to cling to me. Her arms were wrapped around my head and her legs around my ribs. Luckily my bruises and scars have faded but I still have my cast, getting it removed later on today.

"Jen-bear, off!" he said in a stern voice as if he was her dad and she was a five year old.

"Jen I gotta pee!" I whined as they argued.

They kept arguing until Parker came around helping Bruce. You’d be surprised how difficult Jenny can be after an exam.

I think I’m gonna pee on myself...

"No! He’s mine! I’ve claimed him!" she shrieked, pulled back and licks my cheeks and forehead making me cringe heavily and drop her.

"Ugh never mind, he’s weak and broken, all yours Parker" she grumbled dusting herself off.

"I feel violated" I pouted still cringing.

"You liked it, you know you did" she winked.

"I really didn’t" I pouted "I’ma go pee"

"Hey Dace" a voice greeted as I ran to the bathroom.

"Oh hey Rosco" I said hopping on one leg.

"You okay there?"

"Yes, I just have to go to the bathroom" I said still hoping "so if you excuse me..."

"Sure" he laughed "talk la-"

"Bye Rosco!" I said running past him. I ran into something hard that made me fall back against the bathroom wall.

"Aw, there’s my little bitch" Daniel smiled looking down at me. Why do bad things always happen to me in the bathroom?

"Can I pee before you hurt me?" I pleaded crossing my legs.

"Wha-"

"Thanks babe" I yelled getting up and running into the stall...sure he’s seen stuff but I have no aim when I’m in a rush.

"Enjoying yourself?" a voice asked on the other side of the door.

"You have no idea" I laughed and flushed. ’Wait, why am I being this chilled?’ I thought reaching for the handle. Then it dawned upon me. This was Daniel, a violent idiot that raped me on the other side of the door. Holy hell Parker save me.

"Get out of there" he said rattling the door.

I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Jenny to save me. Why Jenny? Because my friends are like domino’s. Jenny will shout it out and then Parker, Bruce and maybe Lyle will come to my rescue. It’s times like these I appreciate Jenny for having a big mouth. ’Haha, that’s dirty...I enjoy that she has a big mouth for my big-’

The door kept rattling, then it all stopped and suddenly the door was gone, fuck you disappearing door. ’Oh good gracious my ass is gonna hurt for a month’ was all I could think when I saw his face.