In mint condition

Start from the beginning

Sujin shook her head.

"That" Sujin pointed towards the sky, and Bang Chan looked at it.

"Oh no no no no no no, never"

"Dad I always wanted to try that, now that I reach the height limit, I could go with that"

Sujin pointed it to the zipline. There are 2 ways to enter Nami Island, first with the ferry, as any common person does, the other is using the zipline. The zipline is about 80m height,

"It only took 2 minutes Dad with that, come on!"

Sujin begs him, "Mom, you're in?" Sujin asked.

"Of course" Mina nods.

"As you said, it's Sujin's day you gotta fulfill your daughter's wishes" Mina whispered to him, seeing him suffer like this makes her excited.

"But not this one!" Chan protested.

Mina just gives him a nod and a smile.

And now they are on top of the tower. Bang Chan closes his eyes and never looks down, he's scared.

"Okay, I will go down with Mom, and you can ride that alone, okay Dad?"

"YA! BANG SUJIN!"

"Don't panic, we would slide down first, so we could welcome you on the land, Dad"

Bang Chan can't say a thing, can't even mad at his daughter, he's just scratching his hair, a sign of him getting frustrated a lot.

Mina and Sujin are ready to launch in the front line, and when the instructor makes a count down they're just screaming and opening their hands without hesitation. Mina and Sujin scream from the top of their lungs, it's terrifying but also exciting. They both reach the island in 2 minutes.

Sujin got off first and she's so excited. Mina then follows.

"Oh my God mom! That was the best 2 minutes of my life, this is so cool. My heart is still beating so fast"

Sujin is excited, Mina could also feel it, her heart is beating but it was so fun.

They both then wait for Bang Chan to leap.

Sujin and Mina could only watch him take off from afar, he doesn't make any move, he just holds still, grabs the harness really tight. He screams like crazy but feared at the same time. Bang Chan arrived at the island as well, Mina and Sujin now could see his scarred face from up close, Chan still closed his eyes.

"Is it done already? Ya Minari, Bang Sujin??!!" Chan still closes her eyes, didn't know that his wife and his kid is in front of him.

Sujin then scares him by pulling his feet.

Chan screams and opens his eyes.

"He's a sucker for heights, actually" Mina whispered to Sujin.

"YA YA YA!" Chan protested. Sujin could only laugh really hard seeing her dad suffer.

It's always nice to have a family with you, Mina thinks. In the past years, she wouldn't dare to imagine things between Chan and her. They started a relationship with the wrong foot. Chan isn't supposed to date someone at that time, but he got major depression toward his career. She met Mina and Chan isn't even sure to pursue the relationship but for some odd reason, Mina helped her get out of his slump. Same as Mina, upon returning to Korea, she felt that she can't do a thing, she had a degree in vocal teaching but she wasn't really sure that she wanted to be one. Chan told her that if she got the talent for it, she should pursue it. Chan introduced Mina to one of his seniors, she worked in a musical theatre production. Mina wasn't ready at that time to sit behind the curtain, but then she did it, it brought her so much pain but she moved on. Chan said to her that she should give a try first, if she can't do it, together they will find a way again. But Mina found that she enjoyed teaching these kids toward their dreams. Being a teacher and a coach is the only good choice for her. She didn't have to perform and she didn't have to sing.