Kitty?

Brandon always was abusive towards you, he was a year older than you. So he was sixteen. But he drank more than Dean so he was always hitting you."Get over here." He managed to slur out.

"I dont think i want to." you said shakily as he grabbed your arm and backhanded you across your face, as it made you fall to the ground"De-Dean!"you managed to cough out .

Dean heard you and he ran up the stairs into the room. His eyes widened, his heart snapped, and he filled with anger."You son of a bitch."He growled as he grabbed brandon by the collar of his shirt and began to beat him.

Arty and sam ran up behind dean and Arty helped you up and walked you downstairs."Its gonna be alright." She whispered into your ear"Your a winchester you can do anything." she said softly and reassuringly.

You were really lightheaded from when he hit you and you fainted onto the couch, as the boys ran downstairs after basically murdering brandon. But they thought otherwise of you fainting.

Dean was a nervouse wreck, he was kneeled down beside you on the couch, tears and fear filled his eyes, he held your hand tightly and whimpered"[Y/N]?"He said softly and shakily"P-please wake up."he whimpered as sam had an ambulance come for you.

Arty and Sam both were broken, only arty knowing you were just unconcious, as you were set in the ambulance.

***
The hospital was quiet, you were only resting your eyes as you softly lifted your hand up"K-kitty?" you whispered softly as Dean was next to you and he quickly took your hand.

"Kitty's here."He said softly as he shakily held your hand and kissed it softly"Kittys here." he repeated softly with tears in his eyes. He stood up quickly and pushed sam and arty out of the way and ran out of the hospital, leaving his car there, but he ran to the abandoned house we stayed at and began throwing things and punching walls.

"There he goes." Sam said softly as he and arty both walked into the room"How ya feelin?"sam whispered to you.

"I could be better." you chuckle softly and lay your head back"Oh how i could be better." you said closing your eyes, you never ever wanted to be a part of this hunting and demon shit.

Arty softly held your hand and kissed your head"Deans gonna be okay, [Y/N]..." she said softly as you fell asleep.

Sam had told me everything when you woke up a few days later, he said that dean hadnt been home in a while and you didnt know how to react."Im sorry sweetie, we cant find him."sam said holding you close.

"Kitty."you whispered to yourself as you whimpered into sams shoulder, hearing the door burst open with dean walking inside and his arm around a woman and their clothing messed up. You imediatly stopped crying and you felt so pissed off."He doesnt care does he."

Dean was laughing and smiling as he walked in with the slut bag and he looks over at you"Oh yeah, i forgot about this one. Thats [Y/N]."He said as if he actually forgot about you.

You could feel your heart shatter and bleed inside your chest and you got up and shakily tapped his shoulder"D-dean?"

"Not now im with someone."he snapped softly and softly pushed you out of the kitchen.

Arty ran over to you and quickly tried to calm you down before you broke into tears."Shh, shh, its okay sweetie, deans just being a douchebag."she said rubbing your arm.

"Hey, i heard that!" Dean said walking out"Why the hell did you call me that?!"

Sam slapped dean across the face to see if that would change anything"Because its true."

"Dean Winchester, im gonna ask you this once, and one time only. whats my name for you?"you say softly shaking hoping he knew.

"You call me dean, [Y/N]. what else."He said walking back to continue making out with his slut.

You could feel your heart shatter into peices and you fell to your knees"Kitty." you whispered to the ground.