All a dream

Its been a few weeks since Dean totally forgot how much you actually loved him.

"C'mon [Y/N]... You gotta eat..." Sam said softly placing your food on the table.

"I give up, The reason i was still living was Dean, Now he could care less if i was living." You said softly as you laid back on the couch.

You heard the door open and In comes Dean with yet another slut. wait no...it wasn a slut. It was Lisa. "She hates me...." You said feeling your entire body fill with anxiety.

Sam quicklys runs to your side and rubs your arms, this is always what he does when dean brings someone in.

"Dean i-i made you dinner..." You say shakily, you havent talked to him once since the first time this happened, afraid of what he would say.

"Thanks." He said continuing his conversation with lisa, as you look closely at her.

"You see that too right?" You say to sam, poining at her eyes slowly turning black.

"Yeah...." He wishpered and grabbed rubys knife, handing it to you as you stabbed her back.

"What the hell, [Y/N]!?." Dean yells down at you.

"Shut up." You say looking up at him "Shut your damn mouth." You say dropping the knife on top of lisa and walking away.

"You are so grounded!!" He yelled to you, sternly.

"You dont have the power to ground me!!" You yelled back to him from the table.

"And why the hell not!?" He screams.

"Because you dont have a sister to ground anymore! I give up! im just gonna stop trying to be the little sister that isnt loved by her brother!" You yelled as the last thing you said to him, walking out of the house.

***
Days have gone by, Arty, Sam, And dean all sat on the couch and Arty and Sam refreshed Deans memory and he finally understood why he was being such an ass... he overdosed.

You walked in the door after being gone for days and they all looked at you and their jaws dropped, no they werent looking at your face, tgey were looking at your arm...something familiar on it.

"Where did you get that?" Dean said softly as he walked up to you.

"Its the mark of cain dean where do you think i got it?" You snapped and walked into the kitchen.

"She used to be the little girl who ran around in dresses in a field of flowers and now shes an insane killer because i slept woth too many woman and forgot i loved her. Im the one who should have that mark." Dean said with his strongest voice.

"Oh and i forgot to mention!" You called from the kitchen, walking out and lookung at all of them "Im dead." You said turning your eyes black "I have a little thing with the king of hell."

***
At this moment you woke up in a sudden moment out of your coma apprently. After brandon hit you, you were in the hospital, it was a dream, you looked at sam arty and dean all staring at you as their faces grew happier "Oh my god." You said softly "I had the scariest dream."

"What was it about?" Dean said soothingly as he held your hand

"You forgot how much you loved me and forgot i called you kitty and i stopped eating and i got the mark of cain and i was a dead demon." You rambled, until a pair of lips kissed you.

They happened to be Deans "You're my little sister, im aloud to shut you up like that." He smiled and kissed your hand as well.

You smiled and hugged him "Promise me no matter what you wont forget how much i love you." You said aoftly as you hugged him.

"Cross my heart... oh wait i cant cross my heart. You have it. And i have yours." He smiled "I promise."