My mouth opened in awe, I looked at the caption which said,

Thanks to everyone that went to my Homecoming/Birthday Party! 🎉Eda gave me this scroll as a present, best day ever!

"It was her BIRTHDAY!?" I exclaimed, sitting up. Amity had to have seen this, right? Did Amity know yesterday was Luz's birthday? Oh Titans, when Amity finds out...she'll be crying and hyperventilating from guilt. That is, if Amity hasn't already started doing that.

I quickly pushed myself off the couch when I saw the time, 1:23. I'd ask Amity if she knew or not, I shuddered at the thought of how Amity would act when she found out yesterday was Luz's birthday and she didn't even get her anything.

I exited the house and closed the door, quickly making my way towards the market. Once I got there I noticed a familiar witch with green hair. Amity was wearing a white shirt with orange and yellow writing that says, "I wanna be, disobedient." Along with that, she wore black pants with tears at the bottom and dark purple skater shoes, Amity was also wearing her signature black spiked cuff, as well as her fingerless, leather gloves.

I waved over and she noticed, waving back. "Hey Amity, you're early as usual." Even though the years went by, Amity was still pretty much herself. Always on time and quick to get mad or annoyed.

She nodded, "You know me, always have to be safe then sorry." I shrugged, "If you say so. Hey, did you see that post on Penstagram?" I asked, wondering if she had seen it or not and debated whether it was a good time to bring it up.

She gave me a confused look and shook her head, "No? What post are you talking about?" She crossed her arms. Preparing myself for the reaction Amity was going to have, I pulled up the post and showed her.

I saw Amity's face go blank, processing what she was looking at. It took her a while and then her eyes widened, her mouth dropping. There was a few seconds of silence until....

"IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY!!? AND I DIDN'T GET HER ANYTHING!?"

I winced at how loud her voice was, I noticed it made people look in our direction and I quickly hushed her. Making my scroll disappear I nodded, "Yea it was her birthday, Eda never said anything about it being her birthday so I'm either guessing she knew and kept it from us or found out at the last minute."

Amity shook her head, "Why would the owl lady keep something as important as Luz's BIRTHDAY from us??" I shrugged, "I don't know. I hardly ever know what she's doing. Maybe if we come across her today we can ask."

I could see the annoyance form on her face but she nodded, I nudged her and walked towards a few stands. "Hey cheer up, maybe we can search for a late birthday present." I suggested, instantly making Amity perk up and nod.

"Great idea Boscha! I could find something nice to give Luz for and make up for not knowing it was her birthday and not getting her anything and..." She continued to ramble on, I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Titans she's helpless."

I mentally thought to myself and shook my head, but an amused smile crept on my face. I could tell Willow about this the next time I see her, then we can tease Amity together. I imagined how Amity's face would look like when me and Willow tease her about today.