Ending D - Ibusaki Shun

{3rd Person's Point of View}

"(Reader)-chan." Shun mumbled. You turned around to face him.

"Oh! Shun, what's up? Are you going to challenge me to a Shokugeki again?" you asked him as he responded with a nod.

"If I win, you're going to be my personal chef." Shun said which shocked you.

"And If you lose?" you asked him.

"I'm going to tell everyone my deepest secret." Shun said.

"W-Wait, you sure you're going to just blurt it out? I don't want to force you or-" your words were cut off by Shun.

"Don't go easy on me." Shun said as he pulled you towards the hall of heaven and moon.

-

"Alright! The winner of this Shokugeki is Yamaguchi (Reader)-sensei." Urara announced as everyone in the gym cheered. "This is her 17th win-streak for this day!"

"The consequence for Challenger Ibusaki-kun is, he'll reveal his deepest secret."

"ooh-" the students said in amazement.

Urara gave the microphone to Shun as you looked at him worriedly. "My deepest secret is..."

Everyone waited for what his next words were. Shun then looked at you. "I am in love with..."

"With who?" / "Stop with the suspense Senpai!" / "A confession right now?" / "How romantic of Ibusaki-senpai!"

"I am in love with (Reader)-sensei!" Ibusaki said. The hall was filled with silence before everyone went wild.

💕

"Shun Baby~" you cooed while shaking your boyfriend. He groaned and placed his pillow on his head.

You giggled and pulled down his blankets before giving his thigh a squeeze. Shun flinched and removed the pillow from his head.

"S-Sweetcakes?" he mumbled out surprised. You grinned and jumped to hug him, he let out a groan before hugging you back.

"Goodmorning Shun~!" You greeted earning a kiss on the cheek from Shun. "Mmm~ The day's nice today. Let's go on a picnic!" you replied.

"We have classes today princess." Shun replied but you pouted.

"You can skip today~ I can excuse you from my class." you replied smiling. Shun couldn't resist your offer, deep down he also wanted to spend a day with you.

"Mhm... Alright. I'll get ready." Shun replied.

"Wiie! Thanks Baby!" you replied and gave him a kiss on the cheek before standing up. You waved at him before walking out of his room.

Shun smiled while touching the cheek you had kissed. 'Her soft lips touched my cheeks...' Shun thought and blushed before burying his face on his pillow.

"Argh!" he yelled; the pillow muffling his voice.

💕 ✨ 💕 ✨ 💕

"This tastes good..." Shun mumbled after tasting the cookies you made. "You smoked the chocolates chips, didn't you?" he asked as you grinned widely.

"Bingo!" you replied winking. "But hearing that from the prince of smoke. I am honored." you said. Shun let out a small smile and squeezed your hand.

Both of you were currently in a picnic spot under the cool shade of trees.

"Princess, I hope you're not stressing yourself at school." Shun said. You smiled and laid down, placing your head on his lap.

"I am stressed~ But being with my boyfriend today. This feels nice." you said while staring at him. You grinned and sat up quickly placing a headband on his head.

"You don't need to hide your eyes from me baby. You know well how much I like seeing them." You said smiling before laying on your back again.

Shun was blushing, but he can see even much clearer now that his bangs were styled upwards. "Seeing you like this~ It feels new." you cooed.

"Hmm~" Shun hummed not knowing what to say.

💕 ✨ 💕 ✨ 💕

Shun's gaze turned to his phone, seeing the time he was surprised. It was 6 in the evening.

"My princess, it's late. Shouldn't we head back?" Shun asked as you shook your head and leaned on his shoulder.

"Let's stay for a little longer. I'm sure we're in the perfect place for the viewing." you replied.

"Viewing?" Shun asked as you replied with a hum.

After a few moments, you both were mesmerized by the stars in the sky. You took your phone out and started taking selfies with Shun.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" Shun asked while intertwining your fingers with his.

"Yes~ Seeing them with you is the best! Did you like it?" you asked smiling.

Shun let go of your hand and cupped your cheeks, he smiled as your awaited part. The meteor shower occurred.

"I love it thank you (Reader)-chan." Shun said smiling which made you blush.

"I'm glad you loved it!" you replied smiling but was taken aback when Shun kissed your lips.

He pulled away as his forehead touched yours, "But just by looking at your eyes I could already see the whole world; well maybe even the galaxy." Shun said.

"I love you (Reader)-chan! So much..." Shun mumbled which made you smile.

"I love you too Shun!" you replied before locking your lips with his again.