35 - Part 3/3 ♥ Special Chapter

Special Chapter: Sick Reader

{3rd Person’s Point of View}

“(Reader)-chan?” Ibusaki called outside your room and knocked repeatedly.

He was standing by the doorway for 5 minutes straight. He was getting worried.

‘But what if she’s sleeping? Then I am disturbing her.’ Ibusaki thought and walked away while holding the tray of food.

‘But what if something bad happened? She didn’t look well a while ago.’ Ibusaki thought and started to head back.

He groaned frustrated, “I’m opening the door (Reader)-chan.” Ibusaki mumbled and opened the door.

He was shocked to see you laying on the floor.

‘Why is she sleeping on the floor? Wait what if she had collapsed?’ Ibusaki continuously thought not knowing what to do.

He placed the tray of food on your table and scooped you up the floor.

‘She’s hot. Burning hot. She’s having a fever?’ Ibusaki thought panicking when his cold skin grazed unto your burning one.

Ibusaki gently tucked you in the bed and covered you blanket.

“Hmm...” you hummed out with your groggy voice.

“(Reader)-chan.” Ibusaki called out as he pushed some strands of hair away from your face.

You slightly opened your eyes and saw a familiar silhouette.

“Sh... Shun?” you called out to him and suddenly coughed making him even more worried.

“Wait for me here... I’ll cook some chicken porridge for you.” Ibusaki quietly said as you replied with a nod.

Ibusaki hurriedly rushed downstairs and bumped into Isshiki.

“Ibusaki-kun? What’s-” Isshiki was cut off when Ibusaki shoved him out of the way and rushed downstairs.

Isshiki was confused as to why Ibusaki was acting this way. He had known him to be always calm and composed;

So, he followed his underclassman. Isshiki saw Ibusaki cooking and after a few minutes he was rummaging through the medicine box.

“What’s wrong? Are you sick? I’ll help you find what you’re looking for.” Isshiki said placing a hand on Ibusaki’s shoulder.

“I’m not sick. (Reader)-chan is.” Ibusaki mumbled.

“(Reader)-chan is sick?!” Isshiki exclaimed, eyes widening as he was about to rush upstairs Ibusaki pulled his arm.

“I’m going to take care of (Reader)-chan.” Ibusaki seemed to growled which took Isshiki aback.

Ibusaki held the tray in his left hand while the medicine box was on his right hand.

He paced his way upstairs, leaving the shocked Isshiki behind.

‘Ibusaki-kun likes her too.’

Isshiki thought smiling while staring at Ibusaki who was gently opening your door.

He then opened his eyes but still kept his smile on,

‘But I’m not going let them have her.’

“(Reader)-chan can you sit up?” Ibusaki asked with his quiet voice.

You opened your eyes and tried to sit up, Ibusaki noticed this and placed his hand on your back supporting you.

When you sat up, Ibusaki took the chicken porridge and placed it on his lap.

He took a spoonful of it and huffed into it. “Open your mouth.” Ibusaki said.

You on the other hand, shook your head.

“I can do it Shun, thanks.” you replied and ‘tried’ taking the porridge from him.

“No, I will do it.” Ibusaki replied, so you looked at him and forced out a small smile.

Mhm~ Thanks.” you replied and sat comfortably.

You saw him huff few airs before bringing the spoon near your mouth.

“Ah...” Ibusaki said opening his mouth, which you found cute. You opened your mouth as he tucked the spoon in.

Mm~ Did you cook this?” you asked after swallowing it.

“Yes, is it-” before Ibusaki could finish his sentence you smiled at him.

“Thank you, it tastes great.” you replied smiling genuinely which made Ibusaki’s face heat up.

“M-Mhm...” Ibusaki hummed before taking a spoonful of the porridge again.

After feeding you, Ibusaki made you drink medicine before sleeping. Ibusaki sat still while holding your hand.

He looked at your peaceful sleeping face and combed some of the strands that were slightly covering your face.

He saw you shifting into a more comfortable position but still didn’t let go of his hand.

‘Ah... my heart is beating so fast. I think it’s basically drumming out of my chest...’ Ibusaki thought blushing.

‘I hope she can’t hear it...’

‘But I also want to tell her how I feel...’

‘What if she rejects me though?’

‘I think I don’t stand a chance.’

‘Everyone in this schools likes her. Even girls are fighting for her.’

‘But seeing you sleep right now and hold my hand.’

‘Just spending this short time with you right now...’

Ibusaki held your hand tighter and placed it on his cheek. ‘Soft... Warm...’

‘I’m content even if you don’t return my feelings.’

‘I don’t want to confess; I wouldn’t want to break our friendship...’

‘But...’

Ibusaki leaned in closer and placed a kiss on your forehead. “I like you and I think I’m starting to love you (Reader)-chan.”

“Sleep well my princess. I hope when you wake up tomorrow, you’ll get well.” Ibusaki mumbled before exiting your room.

{Ibusaki Shun's Ending Story: Unlocked}