𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

(Y/N's POV)

Harry then thought about a problem. "But Hagrid, how am I going to pay for all this. I don't have any money." That's what struck me too. I spent my life in Hogwarts and whenever I wanted something from Hogsmeade, my aunt would buy for me. However, these school supplies cost a fortune and there's no way she would pay for me. I began panicking internally.

"There's your money. Gringotts, the wizard bank." Hagrid introduced. I hoped that my parents left me some money. "Ain't no safer place, not one. Except perhaps Hogwarts.

     We went inside the bank. Many goblins are working and stamping chops. Harry suddenly asked while pointing to the goblins, "(Y/N), what are those?" "They're goblins, Harry. Clever as they come but not the most friendly of beasts. Best stay close." He immediately stuck to me once I finished my sentence. I can't help but blush a bit.

     Hagrid cleared his throat and walked to the goblin. "Mr. Harry Potter and Ms (Y/N) (L/N) wish to make a withdrawal." The goblin stood up and looked downwards. " And does Mr. Potter and Ms (L/N) have their keys?" I looked at the goblin and found out that they do look ugly and gave Harry and me a fright.

     Hagrid took out his bag and said, "Oh wait, got it here somewhere, give me a minute." He then handed two keys to the goblin. "And there's something else as well. Professor Dumbledore gave me this." He then gave the goblin a letter, "It's about you-know-what in vault you-know-which."

     What? What was he saying? The goblin seemed to understand, "very well" and we all followed him to the cart (that's a cart I guess, tho it looks like more of a roller coaster ride to me) and rode to our vault. The goblin then got off and announced. "Vault 687." And it belongs to Harry. The goblin asked for the lamp and key and eventually opened it. Towers of gold and silver laid there, causing Harry and I dropped our jaws.

     "Did you think your parents would leave you with nothing, did you?" Harry then grabbed a few handfuls of coins and inside his pockets.

     "Vault 702." This vault belongs to mine. After seeing how many coins there were in Harry's vault, I began to worry about how many coins there would be in my vault. The goblin once again asked for the lamp and key. When he opened my vault, there were also towers of coins, I guess the amount was more than Harry had. I immediately grabbed three handfuls of coins and put them in my bag.

     "Vault 713." This must be vault you-know-which. I was very curious and asked. "What's in there, Hagrid?"
" Can't tell you (Y/N). Hogwarts business. Very secret."

The goblin warned us to stand back and I waited excitedly to see what's in there. I thought it must be some sort of weapon and stuff but turned out it's just a small bag with something as big as our fist. Hagrid took the small bag out and told us not to mention this to anyone. We agreed and went outside of the bank, and had the roller coaster ride again.

"What else do we need, Harry?" I asked him when we got out of the bank.

"We still need a wand." He replied.

"A wand? You want Ollivanders. There ain't no place better." Hagrid told us. "Why don't you both run along there and wait. I just got one more thing I got to do. It won't be long."

We walked into the shop but no one was there. "Hello?" Harry asked softly. "HELLO?" I asked loud like shouting.

Just then, some old man from the stairs swished in front of us. He smiled. "I wondered when I'd be seeing you both, Mr. Potter and Ms. (L/N)." Weird. How did he know us when we didn't even introduce ourselves.