𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Time skip

     It's midnight already and it was really quiet on Privet Drive. Everyone was sleeping peacefully. At the same time, a man with a long grey beard walked into the drive. He took out something like a lighter, clicked it open. Lights on the lamp post swooshed into the lighter one by one. After all the light were sucked, he heard a meow.

"I should have known that you would be here, Professor McGonagall." The cat then gradually turned into a woman, wearing a cloak with glasses.

"Good evening Professor Dumbledore." She said. "Are the rumors true, Albus?"

"I'm afraid so professor, the good and the bad."

"And the children?"

"Hagrid is bringing them."

"Do you think it's wise to trust Hagrid with something so important like this?"

"Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life."

Then a loud noise of a machine was heard, a flying motorcycle soon came to view and landed on the driveway. A hairy man took off his goggles and said, " Professor Dumbledore sir. Professor McGonagall."

"No problems I trust Hagrid?" Dumbledore asked.

"No sir!" He replied, "little tykes fell asleep as we're flying over Bristol. Try not to wake him" He handed the boy to Dumbledore.

"Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving him with these people? I've watched them all day, they're the worst sort of muggles. They really are.." McGonagall asked.

  "The only family he has" Dumbledore interrupted.

  "What about the girl?" McGonagall continued, " Both of them will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know their name."

  "They're far better of growing up away from all of that. Until they are ready." Then Dumbledore put the boy, who has a lightning scar on his forehead, on the doorstep.

  Hagrid was sniffling behind the professors until Dumbledore said, "there, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye after all. He then put a letter on the baby boy and said, " Good luck, Harry Potter."

  "What about the girl? She has no family left, she won't be an orphan will she?" McGonagall asked worriedly.
  "Calm down Professor McGonagall, we can take care of her and raise her in the castle, then she can make friends with the students and learn more about magic. And all our teachers will raise her like our daughter, and she will be our Hogwarts child."

  McGonagall slowly nodded in approval and they left.
***********************************
[QOTD: What is your favourite Harry Potter movie?]
[AOTD: Chamber of Secrets I guess?]
***********************************