𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Time skip

Today was Y/N's 11th birthday, which meant that she would be going to receive her Hogwarts letter. She was really excited that she woke up at 7. She did her brushing quickly and went to the Great Hall and had breakfast with her uncles and aunties. "Good morning, uncle Albus, Aunt Minerva." She greeted.

"Good morning (Y/N)," her aunt greeted back and handed her her Hogwarts letter. "Here's your Hogwarts letter and happy birthday."

"Thanks, Aunt Minerva." as the girl hugged her.

"Oh and (Y/N), I heard that Hagrid is finding you. You better finish your breakfast quickly and find him in his hut, he'll be waiting for you there." Said, Snape. She nodded and got herself a piece of toast.

  Time skip

     Y/N finished her breakfast and went to Hagrid's hut. She knocked on his door and he asked her to come in. "Good morning! Today, I wanted you to help me make birthday cakes. One is for you and the other is for Harry. Oh and by the way, happy birthday!" He said excitedly. "Thank you, but Harry?" She asked in disbelief, " as in Harry Potter?"

     "Yes. I'm going to pick him up later today. Do you want to come with me?"

     "Of course." She had heard a lot about him. He was the boy who lived and got away from the killing curse on the same day she did. Y/N asked Hagrid how she got her scar which was in the middle of her left arm. He told the girl that it's a cursed scar and Harry also had it. Y/N tried to ask him more but he refused to tell anything more.

"Ok, so what are we going to do first? For the birthday cakes?" Y/N asked.

Hagrid gave the girl the instructions and taught her how to make the cakes. When they finished making and baking, it was afternoon already. Hagrid put the frosting on Harry's cake which wrote 'HAPPE BIRTHDAE HARRY' and  Y/N put the frosting on her birthday cake by herself. She ate a piece of it and it tasted really good. " Hagrid, this cake tastes really good. I am sure that Harry is going to like it." Y/N said proudly as she made most of this.

After dinner, Y/N changed her clothes and prepared Harry's cake and was ready to pick up Harry. Hagrid got the motorcycle (bruh I have no idea how Hagrid went to that island) and she sat at the back. They went to the island after an hour and landed on a rather weird place with a weird looking house, which looks like it's going to collapse any minute.

     Y/N had never been to the muggle world and she was looking at the house in amazement. Suddenly, she heard a loud bang. Before Y/N could ask Hagrid why didn't he knock or use magic since no muggle would be able to witness this, he knocked on the whole door and it collapsed, causing Y/N to jump in fright.

     Hagrid stepped into the house and Y/N followed behind him. There was a fat kid along with a fat ugly guy who was holding a gun and a tall woman behind him. "Sorry about that." Hagrid apologized and lifted the door and put it back in its original place.

"I demand that you leave at once. You are breaking and entering." Said the fat man.

Hagrid rolled his eyes and walked over to him. "Dry up, Dursley, you great prune." He said annoyed and bent his gun which later shot once towards the roof. Everyone screamed in shock while she watched in amazed because she never knew that Hagrid had such power to bend a gun. He was a nice guy and there's nothing he had to do with such power.

"I haven't seen you since you were a baby, Harry. You're a bit more along than I expected. Particularly in the middle." He said the last part touching his tummy. Just then Y/N noticed a boy with messy raven hair standing behind some walls.