I took all the files and put them in order. "Okay, so our killer takes this girl." I told him, standing up. "He leaves this doll, right." I paced around the room.

"The van was white, we still in search for it. However I just got an address for the doll." Danny said. "It is a special edition, which means it hasn't been sold yet." He said throwing a piece of paper. My face light up like a christmas tree.

"Which means the ones who produces it, have something to do with this." I told him. He nodded standing up. "We are a master mind," I joked, making Danny roll his eyes.

We drove to the address. We ended up in a creepy street, it made sence though. We knocked the door of the store. A guy in a pair of jeans opened the door. "What would you need help with?" He asked.

"Do you make this dolls," Danny said, showing him the doll.

"Yeah it is in prototype." He shrugged.

"Who else works with you?" I asked him

"Why the blank face?" I snapped. I raised an eyebrow.

"Why the blank face?" I snapped at him. "A little girl as been kidnapped . Now you tell us who you work with or I will let my partner take you in." I told him furious.

"I don't know shit," I told us.

"Mind if we look inside?" Danny told him.

"Do you have a warrant?" The guy told us, defending himself.

"You know, I can easily get one. However it looks suspicious if you want a warrant. Now do us a favor and don't waste any of our time." I told him, loosing my patience. Danny pushed him inside of the store. He held him while I looked around. I put my gloves on, when I saw the exact same doll.

"Look who we have here Dan?" I told him, showing him the doll.

"Who else is working with you?" Danny yelled at him, pushing him to the table.

"Two guys were helping me. Their names are Lucas Norris and Jason Fro." The guy gave up.

"You know snitches get stiches right. They would be impress when they find out you snitched on them." I said picking at my nails. Danny let go of him. "Who should we left him with?" I asked innocently.

"I had no idea of what happen I swear." He said to us.

"You can testify against them for sure." I told him. We both got out of the store. I took my phone ready to get the location of the two men. "Got a location. It is between Fristbold and Roosevelt. 5678." I told Danny. He turned the engine on, and drove fast. He parked in front of the apartment. We closed the door. "Look at the van," I told him. "It is not blue." I told him. He walked towards it, and scratched the surface. The blue color pilled off, reviling a white color. "Why paint your car? If you know you are not in trouble." I told him with as much as sarcasm as possible. I broke the back window with my gun. Danny opened it, reviling a backpack and blood. I checked the things inside the backpacks. "It belong to our victim," I told him.

We barged inside, guns pointed ready to shoot. A man came out of his room."The girl," Danny screamed. The man was about to run, but Danny tackled him down. I checked the rest of the apartment but there was nobody there. "The girl?" Danny asked again, entirely pissed. The man didn't answer. I walked to his room, it was silent. I opened the closet, nothing. I walked towards other room, which was locked. I pointed the gun at the lock, and shot it. I opened, coming face to face with our victim. The poor 9 year old girl was tied up.

"Danny I got her," I yelled. I knelt down next to her."You are save. We're talking him to mum and daddy." I told her. I took out a pocket knife from my boots. I untied her. She hugged me, sobbing into my shoulder. I held her tight, making sure she didn't felt alone. "You're save." I repeated all over again.