04│SHOOT ME

Clara

      I SAT DOWN in my desk with Danny talking, when Lance came in."I need to talk to you Wayne," He told me. I stood up from my desk, and followed Lance to a more secruted area.

"What is going on Lance? Another death threat." I told him.

"Nobody believes me that James Holder wasn't killed by the arrow." Lance told me.

"So you want ot team up?" I told him. The smile never living my face.

"Fine," He sighed. We shook hands.

"So what happen?" I asked him.

"James Holder got shot in the heart." He told me.

"Well I could see why the Arrow will want to get rip of him. He targets high buisness owners. James Holder's company is to blame for countless of fires, who killed people." I told him calmly. "I got my eye on him, for quite a while." I told him.

"Well then, the problem is that he wasn't killed by an arrow, it was a bullet." Lance said to me. "We found arrow at the scene. I kept telling my partner that he wouldn't just change his bow for a gun." Lance told me.

"No he wouldn't. I could see his pattern. He works with arrows, they are faster than a bullet. You are correct, which means that it was someone else." I told him. I looked at him curious. "Why not let people think that he killed Holder instead of letting them think it was his fault? It will be a lot easier." I asked him.

"I'm not charging a man for a crime he hasn't committed." He told him.

"Deal," I told him. "However you should come to me if you hear anything about the arrow." I told him. We nodded to each other. He stopped a couple of feet away from me.

"Aren't you coming?" He asked me. I looked at him confused. "We are getting prove." he said to me. I looked at Danny one last time. I took my coat really fast, walked away with Lance.

We walked up to the apartment of the Holder. It had a magnificent swing pool, next to a bar. It was amazing. "So care to tell me where the body was shot." I told Lance. Lance passed me some photos. The photos had the man i the swimming pool. I walked around the terrance, imagining the scenarios in my head. My mind was racing a thousand miles pear hour. I froze in my spot. "Ok, listen carefully." I turned to Lance. "So I had notice that the Arrow doesn't killed his victims straight away. He gives them a chance to find the good in them." Lance looked at me weirdly. "The Arrow is talking to Holder, right?" Lance nodded at me, which meant he was listening. "So out nowhere this bullets fire. The first one clearly hitting the target. The others on the other hand, are just to scare the Arrow off. The shooter must had been," I turned around, looking at the building in front of me. "in the second floor, first room to the right." I turn to Lance.

"I never knew you were that good," He said to me genuily.

"You never asked," I told him.

We drove back towards the station. Lance was stopped by his partner. "The 1 millimeter bullet contained posion called Yulary," He said to Lance.

"Yulary?" I asked him.

"Yeah why?" Lance asked me.

"Cause I might have found your shooter." I told them both. Their eyes widen a second. The followed me to my desk. I sat down, and searched at my computer. "Ok so there has been similiar cases with death similiars right." I told them. "There as been the same death in Chicago, Querta Martiz. The list goes on." I told them. Danny walked towards me. I researched harder, finally finding the face of our shooter.