"Why not?"

"I know some of my die hard fans track who I'm following. I'm not trying to get her attacked or anything. I do be liking her pictures, but it'll be hard to find her because I like a lot of my fans' pictures."

"Oh, they're going to try."

"Are you two thinking about marriage anyone soon?"

"You'll have to see."

"Man. Well, we hope you have a great show later on today. We know you're going to kill it."

"Thanks. I appreciate it." We wrapped up the interview and I said my goodbyes. I walked out of the building with security and joined Ali who was already in the car.

"I can't believe you actually talked about her in the interview."

"I was tired of avoiding the question." He nodded. The driver drove us to the Rolling Loud venue.

We're in New York and I'm performing today. It's honestly a dream come true. I finally finished my tour through North America and Europe to promote my sophomore album that I released earlier this year. Summer Jam was lit and I don't expect anything less here.

New York has become a second home for me. It's convenient because the label is also here. I still spend some time in Toronto because that's where my roots are. Ric, Keyshia, and my Momma still live over there. Ace sometimes visits me over his breaks.

Eva lives over here now with my son. She has her own office set up and is doing what she loves. Eva and I have been coparenting our son since he was born. Noah turned one two weeks ago.

Dating other people for the both of us has not been easy. She tried dating one athlete, but it didn't work out. It had nothing to do with me, I swear. I wasn't really looking for anybody, but one night I was trying to get down with this model. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it up until I thought about Eva.

She's got a hold on me. I'm convinced we're made for each other. We started having sex again when our baby boy was around four months. That sh*t was so passionate, but we acted like nothing happened the next day. Then, we began going out on dates with just the two of us and we realized that the chemistry was still there. I never out of love with her, I just needed time to get myself together. For the past five months, we've been officially back together. It's like we never missed a beat.

I performed all of my fans' favorite songs during my set with appearances from Jim and Nas. I just finished playing that new track I released yesterday. It's something different. It's more playful and fast paced, but I love how it came out.

"Give it up one more time for my boys Bobby and Rowdy. Make sure y'all go get that new joint we just dropped." I dapped them up before grabbing a towel to wipe my face. The crowd screamed as they walked off stage. "So, I wanted to close my set with something special. How do y'all feel about that?" They replied with clapping and screams.

"I'm going to call to the stage someone I care about a lot. Eva, please come on out." I turned to the back to see her looking like a deer in headlights and shaking her head. I know she's going to mad at me for putting her on the spot, but I'm doing it for a good cause. "She might need some help y'all."