Chapter 3

As Snufkin left the house, he decided to go fishing. When he got his rod and bait, he heard a rustling sound. Snufkin decided to ignore it, but then he heard the sound again. 

"What can that possibly be?" Questioned Snufkin. He turned around. "It's probably just my head." When he went back to go fishing, he noticed a tall figure, with a red hat, and blue wild eyes, looking at him. 

"Ah yes! My son, my son!" He said as he picked him up. "I am so glad to see you!" 

He put Snufkin down. 

"D-do I know you?" Said Snufkin. 

"Of course you know me, son. Didn't you get the letter I send you?" 

There was a short pause. 

"Dad?" 

"Haha! I'd knew you'd guess it." 

"Joxter, it would be nice if we talked, it's very important." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They talked in Snufkin's campsite. In the house, Moomintroll was upstairs in his room, thinking. 
Is Snufkin's dad a bad person?
Did he want to hurt Snufkin? 
Did he want to take him away?

Moomintroll couldn't answer those questions. Then Moominmama came inside his room. 

"I made you tea, Moomintroll." But Moomintroll just nodded his head.  "Are you feeling alright, Moomintroll?" Moomintroll let out a deep sigh. "I just feel worried about Snufkin. I just hope he gets along with Joxter when he gets here." "Don't worry, Moomintroll, he will be alright. Just stay calm and everything will go just fine." "Okay, Mama." "Now you drink your tea before it gets cold." Said Moominmama as she left the room.