The MCU Karaoke Battle Pt. 2

Hey guys! Please let me know if I'm missing anyone or you want to see someone, cause I will write a new part with them in it. Thanks!

Triggers: None. Ships: Pepperony, Stucky, Jane x Thor, Scott x Hope. 

"Okay guys, we...are...back!" Darcy said dramatically, sipping from her cocktail. Jane giggled and sipped some of her piña colada.

"Just what you need right now, to be drunk," Erik muttered, shaking his head.

"Oh shut it, Selvig," Jane exclaimed gleefully. "They're virgins anyway. Alright guys, part two coming up! Starting us off, we got some royally epic tunes. Hahahaha, get it? Royal? You'll see." Darcy and Jane laughed their heads off, while Erik just sighed long and hard.

King T'Challa's Zoom screen took over the call, and he rolled his eyes, before putting on black sunglasses and a backward baseball cap. Peter and Harley snorted, pulling out their phones to record. They knew Shuri would record theirs, so it was only fair! Shuri then zoomed into the Zoom (wow I didn't do that on purpose), and yelled "What's uuuuup, homieeess!" Peter and Harley cheered. It was at this point that Ned and MJ joined the call, making a guest appearance for Shuri's sake, and later for Peter and Harley. She waved at them. T'Challa just groaned, before starting up the music. It was at this moment that the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song began to play, and the teens and kids lost it. T'Challa was DJ Jazzy Jeff and Shuri was the Fresh Prince, killing it as Will Smith. "Now this is a story all about how, my life got flipped, turned upside downnn! And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell ya how I became prince of a town called Bel Aiiirrr!" There were large cheers and applause when they finished with a big flourish (courtesy of Shuri). Darcy gave them a 9, Jane gave them a 9 (what she and Darcy love that show!), and Erik gave them a 6 because no one can ever beat Will so why try. Shuri gave one last bow while T'Challa just ran away.

"Alright guys, stand back, stand back!" Harley said, standing up and striking a pose. 

"It's the moment you've all waited for!" Peter continued dramatically, holding Harley's hands. And with that, they both shrugged off their sweatshirt to reveal--Harley dressed as Jack and Peter dressed as Rose from Titanic. 

The Avengers, Guardians, and literally everyone else went into an uproar as Morgan and Cassie lost it, Pepper immediately started recording, and Tony started screaming "That's my sons! Woo hoo!" He continued cheering until Stephen Strange just groaned and flicked his wrist, and a few seconds later a big, orange, sparkly rope came and wrapped around his mouth. Tony raised an eyebrow and started cursing, but his voice was muffled until he called one of the Iron Man suits to him and blasted away the rope. He looked victoriously at Strange's screen, sticking his tongue out, but Stephen just rolled his eyes and gave a small grin. 

"Ahem, can we please get back to the greatness about to occur?" Shuri said furiously, and MJ and Ned nodded vigorously. 

"Yes, yes, back to the show!" Jane giggled, elbowing Darcy to get her to stop laughing. Well, howling more like. She was sobbing too. Erik just facepalmed again; he was seriously regretting taking this job. 

Peter and Harley both took deep breaths, and then got into dramatic poses, which was completed by the dramatic lighting that Tony had set up earlier that day. And then, to the audience's delight, the opening chords of My Heart Will Go On by Céline Dion began to play. "Neaaar, faaar, whereeeeeeveeerrr you areeee, I believeee that the hearrrt does go onnnnnn!" They finished in the "I'm the king of the world!" pose, to a standing ovation and uproar. I'm pretty sure the screeches from Shuri, MJ, and Ned could be heard from Saturn. Darcy gave them a 10, Jane gave them a 10, and Erik, with tears in his eyes, gave them a 10