☁🏫BustaNutTober 6- Nudity (IshimaruxNaegi)🏫☁

"Ah!  Naegi, there you are! " Ishimaru caught up go the panting brunette, jogging at around his speed, which was kinda slow

"Ah! Naegi, there you are! " Ishimaru caught up go the panting brunette, jogging at around his speed, which was kinda slow.
"How did you *wheeze* catch up? "
"Lots of training. " Ishimaru gave his casual awkward smile.
"I could really use that from Sakura or Owada. " Naegi wheezed again.
"Yeah you really do. "
"I have never been offended by something I agree with-"
"Is that bad? "
"It's more comedic, like I agree with me needing more training, it kinda offends me, y'know? "
"Ohh... I really need to practice my social interactions! "
"Yeah... do you have any other friends that Mondo? " Naegi asked, raising an eyebrow.
".. No.. besides you, I honestly don't have anybody. "
"Why don't you try to go out more, maybe even have some time to yourself that doesn't involve school in any way like... reading some books that you like or shows, maybe even sports? "
"Wouldn't that be a waste of-"
"No. You're getting to know what you like most, and maybe if you find out what hobbies other than studying you like maybe you can find friend groups based off of that. "
"I never thought of it that way.. Naegi, I trust you a lot. And men who trust each other will secure that bond by seeing each other in the nude at least once! "
"Oka-Wait what!? " If Naegi wasn't panting like a dog his face word be redder.
"You don't know!? "
"Umm.. I've never showed myself to anyone other than my bed. "
"Then I might be the first one then! Let's head on to the locker rooms! "
"But we still have class-"
"Nonsense! " Ishimaru grabbed Naegi by the wrist and dragged him into the showers taking off his uniform while walking through the locker room.
"Ishimaru! " Naegi covered his face, the taller man waited in a bench for him to get comfortable with showing him his body.
"O-okay... J can do this. " Naegi ingaled as he slowly took off his gum clothes, to nothing but his bunderwear.
"Ready Makoto? "
".. Yeah. "
They both pulled down their underwear and tried not to look in *that* area.
Naegi never realized that Ishimaru was fucking ripped, almost line Mondo but gentle like Chihiro
While Naegi himself on the other hand looked like a dusty ass chewed up pale pencil with a large brown stick in his hair.
"I never realized that you worked out, Taka."
"Well, most men do and Mondo got me into it. "
"You train with him? "
"Well, him, Lion, Hagakure, Sakura, Asahina and Chihiro. Most days we meet up here, Asahina does her swimming as always and we just chill on the bleachere, stretching and lifting a bit. "
"Wow, that sounds quite fun. "
"Yeah.. " Taka blushed slightly. "Wanna have an endurance test? "
"Where? "
"In the sauna! " Ishimaru *ran* all the way to the end of the shower halls to the sauna. "We'd always have small tournaments over who could last the longest! It's Leon against Sakura next round. "
"I-I don't know if I can handle it. "
"You never know unless you try, Naegi! "
"Fine.. " Naegi opened the door and stepped in.
Just the heat alone could cause major blisters on your skin.
But sitting in this for about five minutes would make you end up like a certain melted plastic doll... even explodinv if you have low tolerance *Horror lovers will get this reference*
"Using as little energy as you can and focusing on something other than the heat always helps Makoto! " Taka smiled as he sat down, sweat dripping down his forehead.
"I'm about to melt already. " Naegi fanned himself with his hand weakly.
".. Maybe this can help.. " Ishimaru quickly gave Naegi a sharp peck on his cheek before turning his head away.
"T-Taka!? "
"I-its nothing... my apologies. "
"I.. I don't really mind it.. it helped me focus on something else. "
"True.. but I never asked for your consent. "
"It's okay Taka, I honestly don't mind. "
"That's good to hear. " Ishimaru smiled, placing his hand next to the brunettes leg, giving him quick pecks on the cheeks once in a while.
naegi would return the favor as well, holding the small kithes whenever he had enough energy to.
"I... I think that were gonna get along better now don't you think? "
"Yeah... " they both smiled at each other before giving one last kith.

------------SO SWEET AHHHHHHHHHHHH

------------
SO SWEET AHHHHHHHHHHHH