chapter eighteen.

"be with me.. be with me," you whispered to yourself, a repeated mantra and relaxed your body, eyes closed. you were levitated midair and inhaled deeply, letting them go slowly. "you're not with me. ugh!" you groaned, your eyes snapping open with a roll to them and the pillows that floated around you, fell down to the ground.

"you'll get it soon enough. it takes time to balance yourself with the force," ushar said and your frown framed itself onto your face, dropping down onto your feet carefully. "but, nothing at all?"

"no. guess the force isn't strong with me as i thought it was," you mumbled, rubbing your temple and massaged away the migraine you had, your lips pursing in thought. you plopped down onto your couch, slouching and stared at the ceiling. "where's kylo? is he back yet?"

"his meetings are always long. don't expect him to come back in the next hour," ap'lek told you and you groaned again, tapping your foot onto the metal ground. "and don't even think about interrupting it. last time you did, i could see murder printed in his eyes."

"it's been a month since i've gone out of the medbay and when i did, he barely came around. i just miss him, that's all," you confessed and stared at the knights, who all slumped themselves on the ground. "and he is always withheld in meetings! or talking to ginger ale!"

"are you forgetting master ren and all of the first order are still planning to take down the resistance, kill away peace and have everyone bow down to his feet?" vicrul asked and you chuckled at the mention of the resistance, your mind backing itself to those memories of your captivity days.

"especially with palpatine's plan to-" vicrul slapped a hand over ushar's mouth, whom was eating a box of small crackers and glared at him profoundly. you blinked, tilting your head and vicrul began to curse at ushar for being a big mouth.

"palpatine's plan? the emperor palpatine? i thought he was dead," you recalled that history of the powerful sith and vicrul took away his hand, ushar acting like he didn't mention a thing. "what's going on?"

"we have to join master ren. stay here," vicrul barked and they all scurried up, weapons and masks in both their hands, leaving you alone in your quarters within seconds. you stood up from your sitting spot, seeing the scattered pillows on your floor and inhaled sharply.

you sat in the middle of the pillows, adjusting them to the littlest and crossed your legs, closing your eyes. if palpatine was back, that meant danger for everyone, especially kylo.

you couldn't let palpatine get into his head any furthermore.

"be with me.." you muttered, your body blanketed with tranquility and comfort, the fingertips of shivers crawling on your skin to form goosebumps that spiked. your eyes sunk into the darkness and your mind drowned into the deep end of thoughts, a angry presence lingering around you.

you could feel this person.

you didn't let it stop you from connecting with all masters that ever lived, your palms rested on your legs and took in the next breath.

"all of the sith," a deep voice with the lick of vile to it, spoke to you in the back of your mind and before you could retract, you were pulled into a suffocating ocean of nonexistence and emptiness. "who will you become?"

a strong hold brought you to the surface of the ocean and there you saw everything. you saw kylo with the knights, his lightsaber redder than a thick coat of blood and lava, as rain poured onto you all.

you ran to kylo and before you could jump into his arms for safety, you were knocked down into the next scenery. the scenery had the audios of disciples chanting and yelling in a sync, a darker laugh behind you.