chapter nineteen.

[a/n: chapter heavily inspired by these violent delights ch. 18 & new writing format! enjoy lovelies of this long chapter i wrote]

a week had passed since your submission to kylo ren, but not to the first order. you and kylo had come to the acknowledgement that you had bowed before him, not the first order.

the only person who wasn't proud or happy to hear of your capitulation was general armitage hux. you knew he'd be a sourpuss, but he'd get over it sooner than later. hux hated your guts more than anything, especially from the second your being had stepped a foot onto the finalizer.

you were forced into a conclave, sitting in between the knights of ren. "is this the part where he acts very demanding?" you asked to ushar in a hush tone, whom chuckled behind his mask and shook his head. "you don't find ren scary?"

"he is not acting, miss ren," ushar muttered and you rolled your eyes, slouching in your seat. their was a small pout on your face, raising your hand and you could hear a muffled sighed coming out of ren's mask.

ren gazed at you. "problem?"

"is this almost over? i'm hungry and tired," you said and all heads of generals snapped your way, disgust on their face. you stared blankly at them and shrugged, blinking in wondrous. "can i help you? a girl isn't allowed to be exhausted?"

"ren, it seems your pet is highly disrespectful and still rebel scum. may she be excused?" hux asked and you flipped him off, grabbing vicrul's weapon. "ren! supreme leader!"

"no! weapon down!" ren barked the order and you groaned, rolling your eyes. you pushed the weapon back into vicrul's arms, folding your own over your chest and slouched in your chair.

"ginger ale is the one being a complete asshole to me! seriously hux, what the fuck is your problem?" you spat and vicrul laid a hand on your back, trying to find a calm sense in you. you glared back and forth between hux and ren, who both had the gut to rip your head off. "hux is just a fucking cocksucker."

"enough!" ren yelled, slamming his fist down onto the table and a dimple was made into it, your whole being flinching in response. "your irreverence is intolerable and for that, you are suspended from meetings until i say so."

you bursted up from your seat. "that's no fair!"

"we will talk in your quarters. knights, walk her back and stay with her," ren demanded and you smiled in a dumbbell manner, flipping off everyone. you stormed out of conference chambers, the knights herding behind you and you were filled with rage. "fucking hux, dude! like i apologize for breathing your fucking air or that ren isn't sucking your dick, but nothing is my fault."

"general hux will come around, miss. be patient and wait," vicrul gave you hope that you shrugged off, going into the elevator and they were at the back of you, the doors shutting. "are you excited for tonight, miss?"

you turned around, staring in curiosity. "what?"

"master ren didn't inform about the gala event on corellia?" vicrul asked and you shook your head, a brow raised. vicrul apologized and your eyes could begin to start hurting from how much you rolled them, the elevator coming to a stop with its doors opening up.

you walked out of them and barged into your own chambers, a tantrum arising in you. you huffed, plopping your whole body onto your couch and shoved your face into your pillow, screaming. "do you need anything?" ushar asked, sitting on the ground and leaned his back on the couch, his fingers running through your hair. "you are upset with master ren."