Lemon for Victoria

Modern AU again but this time Levi is a teacher ENJOY
CRINGING SO BADLY

Modern AU again but this time Levi is a teacher ENJOY CRINGING SO BADLY

Victoria's POV

Ugh this class is so boring sometimes I wonder why I am in this class but then I look at this sexiness teaching me. His name is Mr Rivalle. I was spacing out thinking of him shirtless those abs. When I heard my friend calling me "What" "Class is over you idiot" "Oh sorry, let's go" As I was about to step out of the classroom Mr Rivalle called me back 'Oh gosh what did I do this time but it's not that bad atleast I'm going to be alone in a classroom with that beauty '"Oooh sorry Victoria see you tomorrow" My friend said , gave me a quick hug and left ."Take a seat " Mr Rivalle said I did as I was told and took a seat in the front desk."You know Victoria " Levi said "I've seen you staring at me all the time with a blush spread across your face " Each word he walked forward by now he was leaning down infront of me " And I thought why not make her fantasies come true " With that he smashed his lips upon mine it was rough and needy after a while I started kissing back , he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I playfully denied he did not except that and pinched my nipple.I gasped in suprise and he took advantage of that. When he  pulled back there was a string of saliva. He immediately unbuttoned my shirt and rip off my skirt(with panties)and undid his pants showing off his big member and unbuttoned his shirt.He lay me down on the floor and pounded in to me which caused me too scream in pain he didn't even wait for me to adjust. He went at an ungodly speed, the pain soon faded and I felt pleasure I moaned and that made Him even go faster! We cummed at the same time, he collapsed on top of me after a few minutes of laying there  he got off me and began dressing and pulled off of the floor because 1.I was in Pain and 2. I was still in a daze.I snapped out of my daze and dressed.Mr Rivalle went to a storage closet and brought out a mop.I was so confused but then he started cleaning up our mess.When done he turned to me and said "Same time tomorrow if you want more that what we did here" I nodded and bent down to grab my bag when he pinched my butt I yelped and he smirked. Quickly I ran out of the classroom thinking of tomorrow.

THE END!!!
Did you enjoy?
Yay I finally updated and On valentines day basically this is my valentines gift to you for all the people who are alone (like me) But hope you enjoy this day of horrible kissing and love Bye - Kat:)