Frickin Terriers

Peters POV

What the f---?!?!?!?!?!?!? So you're telling me that not only that he knows what it is but how to kill it? Currently, I am running after him down the stairs. He's kinda fast for being so gaunt and tiny. Like, I know I'm skinny and short, but I am much taller than this dude. He also doesn't seem to be the type to work out a lot from what I know about him (but to be fair, he does have the weird sword). As we get to the base, we see Mr. Stark, Natasha, and Clint already fighting it (but losing terribly). AND HOLY MOTHER OF PEANUTS THAT IS A LARGE DOG! As we get down, the dog immediately turns to us and starts running. I do the reasonable thing since I am not in my suit, run to the side. I tried to grab Nico along with me, but I missed him because he apparently had the brilliant idea to run at the thing running at you. At least he pulled out the sword. SH-- SH-- SH-- the dog's trying to bite him! Suddenly the dog burst into a golden, shiny powder. What the actual f---? I can tell that everyone else is equally confused.

~~Matt wants to say that you should go and pet your pets. UPDATE, all your pets are cuties~~

Nico POV

So I started running down the stairs with Peter right behind me. He's faster than I thought he would be since Peter is skinny and doesn't look like he works out. I mean to say that he seems he's nerdy and not athletic. I mean... I guess I'm not one to talk though. At the base of the third stairs, I see it, a freaking hellhound. Guess my hair is not blue after all. There was a red and gold suit thingy trying to attack it, but since the red and gold guy seemed to only shooting hot air, or something like that, it obviously was not working. The bow guy from earlier was shooting at it, and the redhead was trying to stab it and shoot it but with a gun. Since it was only mortal weapons, these attempts were not even bothering the hellhound. This was one of the smallest ones I've ever seen. Wayyyyyyyyyy smaller than Ms. O' Leary and not nearly as charming. It was honestly kinda pathetic looking, like a terrier (sorry if you have this kind of dog and I was told these were worse than a chuwahaha). Once I walked down, I guess it must have smelled me, so now I was a target, great. It honestly wasn't that hard to defeat, it charged at me, and I ran up to it, dogged the first attack, and then impaled it in the side. That was one of the smallest, stupidest Hellhounds ever. After I see Peter's face full of shock, and the others full of surprises too. Well, except the one with the mask and I'm assuming is Tony. So I did the usual thing we do. I snapped my fingers and said, "You don't know me, and you don't remember of any attack from a large black dog." And that was that! Time to go! Before they kinda shake out of it and wonder who the hell I am. 

Ok the story after this part may change a lillll bit