The End

I'm Back!! Also changed the last part and edited everything so you will need to go back at least to the last part.

Peter POV

Ok so Nico and Will just dumped on us that Greek, Roman, AND Norse gods are real and then they left?!?!?!? I mean there was a reason for them to leave as Nico wasn't looking good, but I wished they explaned it a little more. I'm glad Nico will be able to go back to camp though. I'm glad I got to meet him, and he knows where we are and is always welcomed back. Suddenly we all heard a noise from where the fight was earlier. 

"Hello?" Bucky said as he walked through the slightly destroyed apartment. "What the f--- happened here?"

~~Matt had a lot of fun at comic con~~

Nico POV

When I woke up, I was in my bed. Ugh I was starving, how long have I been asleep? I should probably get up. Then it dawned on me, Will probably carried me back. My gods, thats embarrassing. I checked the time and it was around dinner time so I can just wait until then. I figured I should go and say hi to people before I get jumped at dinner. I was about to get up when Will entered.

"Oh you're up! Good morning Neeks."

"Good morning Sunshine," even though it's nowhere near morning.

"I thought I'd drop by and check on you before dinner." He walks over and sits on my bed with me. "I'm glad you're finally up."

"Yea... Sorry about making you carry me back."

"It's fine, not like you were heavy. Are you ready to talk now?"

"Ugh fine." I say while I sit up besides him. We talked until dinner time where I was ambused by my cousins.

After dinner Will led me to the strawberry patches, where we often hang out. 

"There's something I've been trying to tell you this week."

"Huh?? What is it?"

"I like you. Not just in the friendship kind. I want to be your boyfriend." He does? 

"I like you too Sunshine."

Hello! It's been a very long time since I started this but I am so happy to finally give it an end. I will be finishing the rest of my stories soon. If you haven't, please check those out. Love yall!! Good bye for now!!!