"Not fair..." I say from the bathroom door. She stops and gives me a sly smile.

"If it helps... I already got your clothes out. You just have to get your shoes." She says with the sweetest smile.

"That does help, baby... Thank you!" I say grabbing the clothes she picked for me and getting dressed. Once both of us are done we leave our room and head to the kitchen. We hurry and grab something to eat before leaving the house and heading to school.

 We hurry and grab something to eat before leaving the house and heading to school

Arriving at school to see Bella looking around for my uncle. I roll my eyes at her as I get out of Tyler's car. Tyler walks around the car to me, placing an arm over my shoulder as we walk into the school. I see Bella out of the corner of my eye and she is following us. We walk to our lockers and grab what we need out when Bella walks up to us. Tyler moves to stand in front of me.

"What do you want?" Tyler growls out at her. She flinches back from him.

"Look, just tell me why you would want to be with him and what you and your family are hiding!" Bella says in a demanding tone. Making me laugh at her. She was really crazy.

"You need to back off me and my family! Like now! Before I make you!" I say with a snarl, stepping closer to Bella ready to attack her. Tyler pulls me back behind him.

"Baby! Go to class I'll be in, in a minute. I will take care of this!" He says glaring at Bella. I nod my head and walk away.

 I nod my head and walk away

I stare down Bella. I don't know who she thinks she is, coming here and demanding shit. But it stops now. "Look... There is something different about them and you know what it is! Why can't you tell me?" Bella says through clenched teeth.

"There is nothing different about the Cullens... What because they keep to themselves? There is something wrong with that." I yell at her as she steps back from me.

"Bullshit Ty! They are different... Amara is only with you so they look more normal. She doesn't love you... How could she." She yells back at me. Now we are giving a show to the whole school. I was hurt by what she said, but I knew Amara loves me with all her heart.

"You don't know shit about me and Amara! Leave her and her family alone!" I yell as I step closer to her. I am beyond pissed right now. I watch Bella smirk at me thinking she is going to get her way and I will tell her something. "Edward will never want you!" I say with a laugh making her stop. "Why would he? I mean you are nothing compared to the girls I've seen him with."I say with a smirk as I see the look of disappointment and hurt on her face. I know it was mean but need to be said. She is not his mate, just his blood singer.

 She is not his mate, just his blood singer

I am seething mad. All I wanted to do was rip this girl apart. I watch Tyler walk into class and take his seat next to me. I kiss his cheek. "You know that I do love you... Right?" I ask, looking down at my hands. He lifts my chin and smiles at me.

"Baby! It is going to take more than that for me to question if you really love me." He says kissing my forehead. I see Bella glaring at us, so I glare back at her. When lunch time rolls around, Tyler pulls me to the woods behind the school. He kisses me hard. I helped him remove his jacket.

"TY!" I moan loudly as he removers my panties as I unbuckle his pants. Tyler pushes my skirt up.

"Jump... Baby!" He says in between kisses as he taps the inside of my thighs. I jump and wrap my legs around him. I start to push his pants down when I hear Bella calling his name.

"What the fuck does she want now?" I growl out as Tyler puts me down and pulls my skirt down. I watch as he redoes his pants. We walk back to the school to see Bella waiting for us.

"I need to talk to Edward... So, you need to call him!" Bella says in a demanding tone to me.

"I don't have to do shit for you! You should be glad that I haven't kicked your ass yet!" I say with pure venom in my voice.

"I would like to see you try!" She says through clenched teeth. So, I hit her right in her nose. The look of shock on her face was the best thing I have seen. "You! Bitch!" She yells and goes to hit me, but I hit her again. She falls to the floor and I stand over her.

"The only bitch here is you! Stay away from my brother, my family and my boyfriend or I will end you!" I say with a snarl, as Tyler pulls me away from her. I had had enough of her and it was time I stood my own ground. This bitch wasn't going to get her way. Not with me.