Chapter 2

Kayla was quickly spun around and started searching for Jack. It actually didn't take too long. Jack was quite tall so she could easily find him, she speed walked as fast as she could to him. He was staring over her when she got to him, so she looked back and the boy was still following her. Come on! Couldn't he take a hint, it was obvious she was trying to avoid him so why wouldn't he leave!

Kayla took a deep breath and let calmness wash over her. She turned back to face Jack to find him staring at her, one of his eyebrows raised confused as to why she looked agitated. She ignored him and walked even faster and finally reached him.

Titanic seemed to be either relentless or pretty dumb. Whichever of the two he was Kayla wasn't exactly excited to find out. Titanic had stopped following her and just stared then turned back walking away. What a weirdo!!! Kayla couldn't wrap her head around this guy's weird ass personality.

Kayla's POV

"..la...ka-....Kayla!" Jack would raise his voice causing me to flinch and hit him. "Why do you always space out? Sheesh" I'd roll my eyes and ignore him. He'd start poking me keeping my cool I'd try to walk away .

"Miss Miller team A captain" Ughhh whyyy   . I'd walk to the front of the gym annoyed about everything... Don't know why just am.

"Jayden Adeyami team B captain" Who could that be.... I saw Titanic walk forward. Wait so that's his name?... He walked past me smirking.

Mr. Finch our gym teacher was staring at a clipboard nodding in acknowledgement and looked up at Titanic.... Well Jayden now. "Wow great physical report, you attended a military school?".

His face twitched and he replied "Yeah something like that..." He seemed a bit off. As usual, Mr. Finch enjoyed dodge ball so that's what we did. We started picking people for our teams and when we were done, we moved to the opposite sides of the gymnasium.

He and by "He" I mean Jayden had a bored expression on his face staring at my team, he caught me staring and grinned while I rolled my eyes.

We started the game and my team seemed to be doing pretty well. All their Captain was doing was dodging. He never caught any balls and never threw any. Kinda confused...

Actually, he could be watching my teams strategy and planning on how to beat us. But to be honest how is he gonna do that when he'll be the only one left soon. As I thought about that the last person on his team was hit and he was left.

He finally picked up a ball and stared at it then started laughing. I think he's loco . I looked for Jack and he chuckled a bit at this guys' well.....display to say the least.

The laughter seized and he threw the ball which hit some one to my left and ricochets of the kid and hit three others leaving them a bit stunned. They walked away.

I picked a ball of and threw it at him and he dodged effortlessly.... Show off . He smirked at me and threw another ball I dodged by an inch and it hit Jack. He looked a bit confused but walked away nonchalantly.

It was down to me and a kid... I think his name was Roy...? Roy gave up and walked away. What a coward. Jayden kept smiling and not a calm smile he looked.... Unhinged....

I stared at him kinda freaked out....
...
...
...
...
Why was I falling...?

I don't know why I'm so lazy when it comes to the particular story. It's so hard to think of  ideas but I got a lil help now.... They're a big help because I wouldn't have posted this .