Chapter 3

Kayla's POV

I woke up and I could hear was screaming. I quickly sat up and I couldn't understand how any of this was possible...... It looked like the roof if the gym was ripped of it and the sky was pitch black there were absolutely no stars to be seen.

The power was still on and I looked around but I couldn't find the source of the screaming. Everywhere was a mess. There were red marks on the wall. I got up and looked closer.... It looked like blood.

I heard the person scream louder and it sounded like it was coming from the hallway. There was a trail of blood leading in there as well.... I ignored it an ran into the hallway searching for the source of the screaming.

All the lockers were torn apart and although there was more blood I couldn't find anyone. I walked slowly deeper an deeper into the school. There was another scream though this one sounded different.

Then it was dead silent there wasn't a sound. The lights went out and the emergency lights came on. I kept searching for anyone but the school was deserted.

I walked into an empty classroom and I looked around and found writing on one of the walls. It said "They are close". What did that mean? Who the hell was close?

I left the room and I saw someone or something run past me. I was a bit startled but followed it into the cafeteria. I ran in but didn't see anyone. But then I saw them, actually I saw two people talking to each other at the other end of the big hall.

They didn't seem to notice me. I quickly dropped to the floor and crawled closer to see if I could hear anything. As I was crawling something got stuck on my socks and something fell from the table.

They kept on talking as if they heard nothing. Plus now that I was closer they looked human. I kept on crawling. I got to a mirror and paused.

I was shocked to see I had stark white hair and silver eyes. This wasn't my reflexion but I didn't stop. Now that I think about it there was something off about this situation.

I felt something pierce my leg and I jolted up gasping, shocked to be back in the gym with Jayden staring down at me.

What the fuck was that??

Finally people I had the will to post a new chapter