"Arrrhhhhhh!" The face screamed as we screamed back. I could see the face fly off before me and Harry fall. The feeling was the same as what happened in the forest except magnified. I look over at an unconscious Harry with the stone in his outstretched hand. "Harry? Are you ok?" I ask quickly sitting back up. My vision was still blurry and I felt so heavy but I managed to check for a pulse before collapsing along side him.
I woke up in a soft bed with a bright light shining above me. I sat up in pain. Across the room was Harry still passed out with all kinds of goods. I, however, had a card. "Thank you for helping him." Signed Hermione and Ron. That was all. I looked back over there and felt a pain in my chest. I didn't like not having the credit I deserved. Harry was 'The Chosen One' so of course he'd get it. "Good Morning, Lucinda. I see. Well, go grab some. I'm sure they're for you as well." Dumbledore strolled in. "So, I suspect everyone knows?" I asked after eating a chocolate frog. "What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally, the whole school knows." He broke into a smile. I copied giggling. "Ah, I see Ronald already took the other frogs. We laughed. "Is Ron okay? He was hurt last I checked." I asked looking around the room. "Fine. He's just fine. Just a bump on the head is all." Dumbledore answered. I nodded my head. "Don't mention that I was worried about him, professor. I wasn't. I just- um- I was just trying to be helpful." My face was completely glowing red. "Ah, puppy love. I see. Your secret is safe with me." Dumbledore said. "No. Remember, I don't care about him at all." I said. "What about-"

"The stone?" Dumbledore finished my question. "It has been destroyed. Dear Nicholas and I had a little chat and agreed it was best all around." He answered. I could picture the pretty red stone clearly in my head. I nodded and decided it was time for me to check out. I took a few more goods fist though. "One last question, Headmaster. Will that gastly thing be back? Who was he exactly? Who is he to me?" I asked. Dumbledore chuckled. "That's three questions, dear child. Don't be afraid of him for he is powerless without fear. I am afraid there are ways in which he can return though. Lucinda, I'd suggest you ask your father about him. It's a conversation you should have with him." Dumbledore answered. "But who is he?" I asked. "Someone very powerful." He said. I gave up after that. My father would never tell me as well. I needed another way to find it.

In the great hall. All students are seated, and green banners with snakes on them are around the ceiling. Slytherin won the house cup. We all feasted in celebration. Me and Draco still separated. "Is he angry you didn't let him in on your secret again, Lucinda?" Blaise asked. "Only thing I seem to be good at is pushing him away. Oh well, not my problem."

Dumbledore, at the head table, nods to McGonagall.

She dings her glass and the chatter stops. Dumbledore rises. "Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points." The room cheered. I looked at the trio as Harry and Hermione hid themselves. "Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points." The room erupted again. "In second place, Ravenclaw, with 426 points." We cheered again. That means Slytherin- "And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House." Slytherin jumped out of our seats in pride. I looked at Hermione, whom glared. "What's her problem?" Pansy sassed. "Her and Lucy have been at each other's throats all year." Blaise said. I gave Hermione a smirk.

"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last minute points to award. To Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points." Dumbledore said. I swung my head back to Hermione who shined a smile back at me. No, no, no. This cannot be happening. Technically we broke the rules. The rest of the Slytherin table looked confused. Course they're confused. We should've won. Now he's gonna reward the rest of the trio as well. "Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years...50 points. And third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points." Cheers erupted again. That makes them tied with us. We could still win. Dumbledore, I helped as well, c'mon. "Aslo, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom." Gryffindor lit up like a firework. They win. I look to Draco, he's discouraged. "Wait, wait! Last but not least. To Lucinda, for her keen intelligence in potions, cunningness to avoid the other poisons and use her own potion, and her ability to set herself to the side for someone else to move forward... 20 points." Slytherin cheered again. Pansy engulfed me in a hug. And I got several high fives from other students.

"Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that Slytherin is still the winners for the House Cup." Dumbledore said. "Congratulations Slytherin."

All students stand and throw their hats into the air. Draco still didn't look as pleased as the rest but he joined in on the fun.

Draco walks to me. "We only won because you let yourself fall second place to Potter. You should've beat Quirrel yourself. Or better yet, taken me like I told you too. What kind of friend are you?" He asked angrily. "I-" My eyes widened and I looked at him, then looked down. "I didn't know. I didn't want you to get hurt." I said. Then I stomped out of there.

I stood outside the train, waiting for the others. My mind wandered back to the last thing Draco said to me. He had no right. At least we won. I didn't see him risking his life. No. But now I'm afraid he won't ever forgive me.

"We're here Lucy!" Pansy screeched. I am starting to get used to her. And Blaise stayed standing next to her. These two are my best friends and who needs Draco when you have them.

"Come on now, hurry up. You'll be late. Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on. Hurry up." Hagrid rushes the kids onto the train.

"Okay, let's go then. I'll buy the candy." I offered. "No I'll buy the candy, you don't have much money left. I saw you counting it last night." Pansy exclaim. "Pansy shhh, don't tell everyone that." I panic.

The train whistles and we climb aboard. As the train starts to leave I look out the window to the castle. This year was insane but I'll miss it. Home isn't gonna be the same after here.