Who is Kyle-Ryll for the Germans pt2 / Before First Match pt1

Start from the beginning

"What a heck,' Kyle-Ryll muttered, smiling.

-------

Kyle-Ryll's POV

That's only what I can say about my new friends here.

I think you knows wanna know who I am, Mein name ist Kyle-Ryll Vamburt. Born in 23rd June 1987 in Hamburg, Germany. The eldest son of Jurgen and Aisha Vamburt, the only Malaysian-German footballer who already joined Die Nationalmannschaft. My little brothers are Hadzeeq and Hafeez Vamburt, they're twins, and my little sister, Amyra Vamburt. Among all of them, only me joined football. The rest are in music, engineering and culinary, each.

Football is already in my veins when I was a little kid, even my mutter told me that I used to bite big football instead of teether until my gum bleeding. Even I was one of the witness watching the World Cup final - Germany vs Argentina in 1990, where there was the last time Germany won the cup..... before my eyes. I wish I was one of them to grab the cup and kissing it with full of pride.

How I joined football? Since I was 4 I already joined Schalke club after recommended by my father, since he realized my potential talent in football and that's where I get my own life. Born left-footed and agile in tackling is my advantages but I like to play rough..... Getting bruises, injuries and public critique is already in my mind since the beginning. Until I joined the Youth National Team around 2004 and we won against Japan. That's make me feel like 'Oh I love it'. And that's when I met my best friends, Kaito Rezekrov and Marvin Movenhert.

Kaito, Marvin and I were best friends in Schalke since 2000 before we moved to different club each. I joined Borussia Dortmund, Kaito with Bayern Munich  while Marvin choose joining VFB Stuttgart. Since then, we haven't met like ever. I missed them but life must goes on.

New club, new buddies, new relationships, new life, even I get lots of fans, mostly girls. It's hard for them to be fanatic of Asian-European footballer like me. This is what I always heard....

"Kyle-Ryll, break the party!"

"Score against them, Kyle! Ich liebe dich!!"

"You're so hot, Kyle!!"

Whatever, as long as they're not getting too much.

Until one day, Papa Jogi called me to join Die Nationalmannschaft after he watched me in action, scoring against Hannover until it's getting 2-0. It's makes me can't wait for it, my dreams getting come true, joining the national team with the seniors (and juniors) and having 'brotherhood' moments one another.

Wanna know what is my positions? I'm more to midfielder, it can be either defensive or offensive type.

Uh, wait! I can't talk too much here. Jogi is calling us to continue our training. Gotta go.

From our Kyle-Ryll Vamburt. Tata, titi, tutu.

-

-

-

-

-

                                                                                                                                            --D-I-E--N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L-M-A-N-N-S-C-H-A-F-T---

Chup, jungs!  this Story is paused for thinking of the next plot of this story. I know it's hard, but first give me some time and give me some feedback, whatcha think of this story, and suggest me some ideas if you want to.

This is Belle Vee. Danke for reading.