Who is Kyle-Ryll for the Germans pt2 / Before First Match pt1

Manuel also got up pretty early, arriving half an hour after Kyle-Ryll did. ''Good morning!'' he said and stopped beside him, smiling. 

But suddenly he felt this feeling of being kinda watched. His look wandered around the field.

Searching for someone who might watch them, but there was nobody.

Kyle-Ryll stood before Manuel with scary face, with his horror mode voice, "Give me some Nutella....." then he smiled wide.

Manuel just laughs, ruffling thorugh Kyle-Ryll's hair.

''Never ever... All Nutella around belongs to me... only me'' he sticks out his tongue and grab his keeper-gloves.

"Whatever! I'm just waiting for the goldfish, not you," Kyle-Ryll show his tongue playfully.

"What the heck is going on here?" Kaito sighed as he rubbed his eyes, Marvin stood beside him as well.

"You almost make the rest of them awake, got that?" Marvin said.

"Aww~ Sorry..... and get some lorry!" Kyle-Ryll replied.

Manuel grins ''Well, I am not really sorry at all... But by the way, where is the rest? It's already pretty late now.'' he mumbles, more to himself than to the others. But just in this moment 

the missing rest in coming around the corner, already wearing their training outfits.

"Manu, are you out of mind? Or drunk of Nutella? It's 30 minutes before dawn, everyone are still dreaming," Kaito crossed his arms.

"Don't blame this Manu-tella. Just blame me. I was waiting for 'goldfish' and the rest but I know, I'm such an early-wake," Kyle-Ryll replied.

"Err...." Marvin mumbled.

''Pffff... I am just impatient!'' Manu says, smiling to himself as he fiddles with his gloves.  After he left Kyle- Ryll, he kinda stood there all alone and so Sami and Mesut decided to get over to him ''Hi!'' Mesut says smiling  and pats his shoulder.

"Ha, goldfish!" Kyle-Ryll slapped Mesut's shoulder. "I was waiting for you before Manu-tella came, shame on you guys," he chuckled.

"Wait the second. You said you want to meet goldfish. For what?" Marvin asked.

"Meh.... you don't know huh?" Kyle-Ryll grabbed around Mesut get him closer. "Since my lil brother told we're like unidentical twins, I'm waiting before dawn so we both can....." Kyle-Ryll looked at Sami before he pushed Mesut aside.

"Well, well, well. You're not regret enough to join Die Nationalmannscaft, Kevin Kuranyi,"

"Kyle, that guy is...." Marvin said.

(Trivia: Kyle-Ryll always mistaken Khedira as Kevin Kuranyi)

Sami rises one eyebrow in confusing and starts laughing all  of a sudden. ''Wait... what? You think I am... Oh wow! That's new to me!! Never heard that before!'' he giggles and holds his hand in front of Kyle-Ryll.  ''I am sorry if it disappoints you... But I am Sami. Sami Khedira''