Episode 2: Who is Kyle-Ryll Vamburt for the Germans? pt1

Slowly everyone leaves the locker room, but just because Marco, Mario, Kyle-Ryll and the others are joking around they soon are the only ones left.Kyle-Ryll is the only one left after the rest has just went back home after the daily training. He smiled himself since he really enjoyed to join Nationalmannschaft and his dream to join team come true. But he need to beware, he need to face more hazardous battle as time goes on.....But those serious problem lay way ahead in the future, and now he can take all his time, call his parents and friends to tell them all about those incredible great news! 

Just as the other two new member of the german national team. 

-------

At the same time, there was a man.... with full tux uniform and red rose attached at the pocket. Sitting on luxury chair watching the CCTV recording of German footballers in training. He's Thrasher Rotten, Deviant Universe: Thrasher Rotten

He's the CEO of Clutch Core Inc to provide all kinds of sport equipment. He want to take over football world on his own by his product domination...... and violence match.

At one presentation, with German footballers pic as references. 

First, Thomas Muller. Thrasher as the researcher make a product proposal before the media workers, pro researchers, sport experts.... "Flaws. 70% chances of missing the target," 

then there's a slide of Mesut Ozil pic, "Reckless. 50% chances of failure..." 

the slide pic of Schweini teased Poldi. "And this is unprofessional for the national soccer team." 

then the slide of all German footballers. "That's unbelievable they can have an extraordinary spirit beneath this themselves. After all, they're just pathethic humans.... what if they would?"

And then..... "I'll give you the future of our football...." then the light turned off then turned on in flash, appearing the 11 footballers in angry expression and red-black jersey, "Fussball Force! Flawless desicions, guaranteed results, that's what people want," Thrasher smirked, "Football. Just change. Forever," then it responded with heavy applause from the audience.

----

It was a lovely morning in Germany. Kyle-Ryll Vamburt as usual woke up early before dawn as he walked to the field and bouncing soccer ball on his thighs. But he didn't realized someone had just looking him.

Manuel also got up pretty early, arriving half an hour after Kyle-Ryll did.  ''Good morning!'' he said and stopped beside him, smiling. But suddenly he felt this feeling of being kinda watched. His look wandered around the field.

Searching for someone who might watch them, but there was nobody.

Manuel also got up pretty early, arriving half an hour after Kyle-Ryll did. ''Good morning!'' he said and stopped beside him, smiling. 

But suddenly he felt this feeling of being kinda watched. His look wandered around the field.

Searching for someone who might watch them, but there was nobody.