Who is Kyle-Ryll for the Germans pt2 / Before First Match pt1

Börja om från början

Kyle-Ryll huffed before he slapped Sami's hand, "I hope Papa Jogi think of this twice before he put you in the team, Kuranyi,"

"Kyle, that's Sami, not that bas- uhh!!" Kaito facepalmed.

''Well, I hope you don't continue with mistaking me...'' he mumbles and lets go of Kyle-Ryll's hand and looks harsh at both of them before he turns around and goes to

some other of his teammates. After some more minutes Jogi also finally arrives and everyone turns to him to say good morning.

"Ha! That's our papa Jogi!" Kyle-Ryll shouted excitedly. "I heard we wil get some important match, doesn't it?"

''Yes I have news about your first match indeed! So everyone, listen!!'' he says smiling as he gets out some papers. 

''Our first match, together as new team... will be... against....'' he starts thrilling and sees how excited everyone around looks. ''against Spain!'' he continues.

"Spain?" Marvin gulped.

"The 'tiki-taka' gott. We're tot," Kaito sighed.

"Nein! We can't say like that. We have to prove ourselves that we can defeat them. Eventhough their skills are lame anyway," Kyle-Ryll said.

''Kyle-Ryll is completely right. Come on Guys!! Be at least a LITTLE more optimistic about that game!'' Jogi said, looking at all of them and crossing his arms  in front of his chest.  ''And now, don't think too much about it and let's start the training.''  he added.

And then all of them started their day training (put some background music to get more feeling) before there's one moment.

Marvin came with tumbler at his hand before he sprayed some of them to......

....Mario (Gotze) , directly into his face. He quickly whipes the drink away and looks grumpy at Marvin. ''Oi!!'' he mutters.

"Well.... you're so slow," Marvin said.

"This is not slow. This is sloth!" Kyle-Ryll jumped as he opened the tumbler lid then sprayed lot of water to him but Mario managed to quickly dodge the water. 

''Ha! tell me again that I am slow!'' he said proudly and grinned.

"You're lucky for that, chipmunk!" Kyle-Ryll looked left and right before he get another tumbler of water and then....

SPLASH!!! He get splashed with bucket of water by someone 

"Woii!! Who make this job huh?" Kyle-Ryll turned around - Kaito shake his head slowly. while Marvin pointed to 2 person.

It was the Bender twins. Sven and Lars pointed their thumbs each other awkwardly.