Im grounded?

You walk in the door from a long boring day from school. You dont talk to anyone there, or anyone outside of school. Only Dean,Sam, And Artemis. Dean and sam were probably out hunting so you decide to do your homework. Walking to the kitchen and totally forgetting about what Dean does on his computer so you open it and gag."Dammit Dean, thats disgusting."You say just shutting the computer and waiting for them to come home to start your homework.

"Dean, shes at home, shes alright. You dont have to be so worried."Sam says sitting back in his seat of the impala."She doesnt talk to anyone but us so no one could be there to hurt her."

"Shut it, Sam."Dean snapped and continued to drive"You dont know squat about my baby."Dean said in his overprotective voice. When you were about 4 years old, you and dean watched the movie,"Monsters Inc." you two loved it so much that he called you boo and you called him kitty.

As soon as Sam and Dean arrived at the house, Dean rushes inside"Now wheres my boo bear?"he says dropping his stuff and smiling.

You smiled and run to the door and jump up and wrap your arms and legs around him"Im right hewre."you giggle and nuzzle your head in his neck.

Sam ruffles your hair and smiles as he walks in the kitchen and grabs a beer for him and dean."How was your day?"Dean says calmingly as he sits down at the table next to you, as you start your homework.

"Could have been better." You reply with a sigh as you see your grade sheet from today and you gulp.

"Whats this?" Dean asks as he slips the paper out of your binder.

"N-n-no--"You say getting cut off by him, your face saddening, since no one likes when deans angry.

"The hell is this [Y/N]?!"He yells as he looks up to you,anger filling his face, but he wasnt as angry as if someone scratched his impala.

"I-its my grades.."You reply softly and hold your head down"Please stop yelling, you said yourself in only at this school for another week."

Dean sighed and holds the bridge of his nose"[Y/N]...,Your grounded for the day, give me your phone and go upstairs."He says sternly.

You sigh and hand dean your phone and walk upstairs to one random room in this broken abandoned house"Im grounded?" You say to yourself"Dean didnt even get grades because he didnt do anything in school."you say with a sigh and sit against the wall.

"Dean it was a bad grade. C'mon."Sam says sitting down next to him, trying to calm him down...He hets so worked up about the smallest things.

Dean just glares at sam and walks outside to go drown his anger in a beer at a bar, As he mumbles cuss words to himself walking to his car.

You sit up and remember sams girlfrend is coming over, shes your favorite woman in the world, she treats you like her daughter. So you run downstairs and jump onto you brothers lap and laugh."Sam, can i be un-Grounded to see arty?"You ask sweetly.

Sam chuckles and wraps his arms around your from behind and smiles"Yes you may." he whispers and kisses your head.

Dean was already at the bar, sitting on a wooden stool and drowning his sorrows in a beer, looking up at someone and smirking, remembering he was gonna help his little sister with her homework so he forgets about the woman he was staring at and runs out to his car.

{Im so sorry but i think thats adorable}

Arty had already come over and she was helping you with your homework until dean came home"So whats x?"She asks you.

"Its....um....7?"you say as you hear the door open and you turn your head"Kitty!"You say with a giggle.

Dean looks over at the table and ignores everyone else except you and walks over to kiss your head, whispering the answer to the problem in your ear. Him chuckling and walking to the kitchen.

Arty sighs and chuckles"Dean, thats not aloud!" she called to him with a laugh and continued helping you.

After about 30 minutes went by, everyone was eating dinner and only arty knew you were dating someone. You and her kept exchaning glances, trying not to make anything seem obvious."You ladies alright?" dean asks as he always looks over at you first.

"Uh.yeah. why do you ask?"you say shakily, knowing hes going to deny what you said.

"You can tell me, its alright."Dean says calmingly as you fake a yawn.

"Im a little tired." you say getting up from the table."Goodnight everyone." You say giving arty a hug, sam a kiss on the cheek, and you hug dean from behind and blow on his cheek, giggling as you walk to your room, seeing your abusive boyfriend brandon up there."Oh god." you gulp.

{ Hay! Im jasmine, and i shall be writing you this fanfic about supernatural. i hope you guys will enjoy it! and yes, there will be blood and Gore, but its supernatural, so its okay! haha! }