▪︎Strange Place Part 3▪︎

"Shikamaru!!!" I kept shaking Shikamaru. It was the day we had to leave Konoha to get the scroll. We had to get up really early.

"Nghhh .... 5 more minutes..." Shikamaru groaned. I swung my fan at him making him fall off his bed.

"I'm....up...!!! Troublesome woman!!" Shikamaru groaned. I chuckled.

"Lets go lazyass." I said. Shikamaru sighed and got ready. The sun wasn't even up. We both stood at the entrance. Team Guy was coming with us. They came to us.

"Good morning... " I yawned.

"Glad to see you here on time. I am the leader. I will do everything I can to make we complete this. Shall we begin?" Lee asked. We nodded and our mission had started.

-time skip bc why not-

After days... we finally found the scroll. Well. We haven't gotten it yet. There was some strange people guarding it.

"Leave Ninjas..." the stranger spoke.

"We need the scroll. Let us have it." Lee ordered.

"I'm afraid I can't let that happen." The stranger said. She then slammed her hand on the ground. The sky got cloudy and dark. I then felt a raindrop. It was starting to pour heavy rainstorm. Making it flood quickly. The strangers then melted into water. We all had Chakra go into our foot to stay on surface.

"What the?" I said. Suddenly Neji went underwater.

"Shit! Get out of the water!" Tenten yelled. Everyone got out except for me. I wasn't letting Neji drown. I had to something... even...if I can't swim. I then quit my Chakra and I fell in the water. I opened my eyes and I saw Neji's face was scared. I swam weirdly and slow to Neji and grabbed him. I was way to slow though. Suddenly I felt a bunch of hands. I noticed a somewhat invisible figure in the water. They grabbed onto me and kept restraining me. I was losing quickly.

I
Won't
Be
A
Burden
To
Anyone!!!!!!

I punched the figures and got myself free. I grabbed Neji and slowly swam. I couldn't hold my breath anymore though. I opened my mouth trying to gasp for air but got water instead. Shikamaru then grabbed me and Neji out of the water. Once we got to land, I was on my side coughing.

"T....thank you...Temari..." Neji panted.

"NOW TENTEN!" Lee yelled. Tenten smirked and she pulled out her scroll. She then summon... LIGHTING?!?
The lighting hits the water electrifying the strangers.

"Nice one!" Neji said. Lee smiled. We won and grabbed the scroll.

"This mission wasn't so bad." Shikamaru said. Suddenly the figures got up and tackled me into the wall. They punched me as I was pushed into the wall. I tried to do something like block them or blow them away, I couldn't though. Shikamaru tackled the stranger and kept fighting. Suddenly the scroll got really bright.
Everyone was distracted by it.

"Wh- GAHHHH!!" Shikamaru screamed. I wanted to scream his name but everything went black.

"ₜₑₘₐᵣᵢ"

"ᵀᵉᵐᵃʳᶦ"

"Tᴇᴍᴀʀɪ!"

"Temari!"

"TEMARI!"

My name echoed. I was groaning. Was someone here...calling me? I opened my eyes to see someone light blonde.

"Temari! Are you okay?!" Ino yelled. It was the normal Ino. Are we back...?

"Damnit Damnit DAMNIT!!" Sakura yelled. I turned my head over to Sakura. There he was. Shikamaru bleeding on the ground. Sakura was doing everything she can to save Shikamaru.

"S....hika..." I wanted to scream his name. But instead tears ran down my cheeks.

"Ino! I need you!" Sakura said. Ino carefully let go of my head and ran to Sakura helping her heal Shikamaru.

I watch them struggling. I didn't know what was happening to him... but I was horrifed. I didn't want to lose him. I don't want to be lonely. Oh kami please don't give up Shikamaru.

I wobbly got up and ran to Shikamaru's side. I held his head as I looked at his face hoping for any kind of reaction.

"Shikamaru! SHIKAMARU!!" I sobbed.

"He should be okay! He should be!" Sakura said.

"Now where the hell have you two been?!!" Ino yelled.

"H-how... long have we been gone..?" I asked.

"...almost a week right after the beast was killed by Kurma." Ino said.

"I saw you guys for a moment but then poof! Your gone! I was worried that you guys were dead." Sakura said.

"S-So it wasn't a dream!" I said. I had explained everything to them.

"Er... What....? How is that possible? It had happened to me, Naruto, and Tenten... now you two?!" Sakura said. Just as I was about to say something, I heard a groan. I quickly faced Shikamaru. He was waking up. His eyes opened, the first thing he saw was a crying blonde spikey hair girl.

"T-Tem...?" Shikamaru groaned.

"Shika... thank god your okay..." I hugged him. Shikamaru smiled.

"I ship SO hard." Ino said.

"Fine by me." I said. It had shocked Sakura and Ino.

"W-Wait I was joking- are you guys actually dating?!" Ino said. I had a smirk.

"Wanna see proof?" I then leaned to Shikamaru and kissed his lips. I then looked at Ino and Sakura smirking.

They blinked for a minute.

"Well I'm sleepy. Goodnight-" Shikamaru said. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him up shaking him.

"YOU AREN'T SLEEPING! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU. DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT YOU BAKA!!!!" I yelled.

(IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! I BEEN WORKING ON MY OTHER STORY CALL TENTEN'S HIGHSCHOOL LIFE! I COMPLETED IT SO I'LL GET BACK TO THIS!)