Chapter One Hundred And Eleven

Start from the beginning

"Y'all acting like its the end of the world" I said rolling my eyes.

"We've been walking for hours! We're hungry!!" Sally Williams complained.

"WELL SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUPS! I'M PROBABLY AT MY ENDING POINT RIGHT NOW! I COULD GO WEEKS WITHOUT EATING AND YOU CAN'T EVEN GO A HOUR OR TWO WITH OUT FOOD! HELL I COULD DIE OUT HERE WHILE YOU ALL ARE JUST COMPLAINING! SO BE HAPPY AT LEAST YOUR NOT STARVING TO DEATH LIKE I AM!" I yelled in the faces. It took a very long while to calm down. I turned around and took a deep breath, closing my umbrella.

"Now. Stay here. I'm going to adventure out" I said.

"You'll die on your own without us" Alastor said. They all nodded slightly.

"Sweetheart I'm already dead, I mean, nobody could possibly hurt me without getting killed. Hell if I was gone and left you all to this adventure, you'd be dead by now!" I chuckled.

"Death just amuses you doesn't it?" Foxy muttered.

"Yes it does dear. Now, to stop your complaining, I'll be gone for a while" My Umbrella grew bigger and I let it float to the others, resting upon them.

"Chao~" I disappeared.

Freddy's P.O.V

"This whole time, HE COULD TELEPORT?!" Bunny yelled.

"I don't trust him alone" Foxy said.

"You don't even trust him alone with a safety knife what's the point?" I asked.

"Well, at least we get shade" Slendrina said.

I do have to agree with Foxy tho. I don't trust Bonnie alone.

I closed my eyes and teleported where he was.

Bonnie was sitting in front of a lake, with his bare legs in the water. He looked tired and helpless.

"So you planning on not coming back?" I asked him. He turned with his eyes going wide. He looked kinda cute like that.

"F-Freddy!" He said.

"Don't act so surprised now" I said, slipping off my shoes and socks and dipping my legs in the water too.

"I just.....I'm not sure if I want this" He sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm not even good with people! I get Foxy hurt or angry and my kids are scared of me! Everyone's scared of me!" He sobbed into his hands. I took him up, pulling him close.

"Well you are scary" I admitted.

"What's it like Freddy? What's it like to not be considered a freak?" He whispered. I went quite.

"Bonnie your not a Freak. People have their talents" I said.

He looked up at me with red shining eyes. And for once in my life, I regretted everything. I WANTED to be with him. I wanted to love him. I wanted to have him.

"Did Foxy ever tell you that you have the most beautiful eyes in history?" I asked, gazed by it as My hand stoked up his jaw. Bonnie blushed, which I have never seen before.

"N-no" He said.

"Well you do" I said. He looked at me and smiled softly.

"I'm flattered" He said in a beautiful calm voice. I made Bonnie Hall flattered oh my god I should have a medal of this!

"Never seen you flattered cupcake" I said.

"Its a hard thing to do. I...I don't get flattered easily. But you....mhm. You make me flattered" He leaned forward and gently kissed me. His lips were always soft.

I didn't hesitate to kiss back.

Welp. Fronnie happened. I do love Fronnie don't get me started. I love a lot of ships. But I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!

Ya know what? I question the things I have on my phone

Ya know what? I question the things I have on my phone. Especially this.