A few minutes in the song, Levi opened his eyes and looked at Hanji, who was by his side and was staring at him. "Is this her?"

"Mhmm." Hanji nodded. "Let's go have breakfast?"

Levi nodded slowly before sitting up and getting ready. Taking a shower and using the clothes that Hanji prepared.

~~~~~

"We're not gonna see them, right?"

"I'm sure, Y/n. Don't overthink, it's bad for your health."

"I know, but they're staying at the same hotel. I'm still not ready to fa--" Y/n was cut off by Reiner pulling her to his chest, her face planting on his sweater.

"I'm sure he won't recognise you if you even see each other. You got make up on and hair dye." Reiner said.

"But what if---"

"Y/n, he won't. If you feel like he knows it's you, just tell us and go for a bathroom break." Bertholdt said.

Y/n pulled away a bit and nodded slowly. They walked into the dining area of the hotel. They picked out their meals and waited for it to be served.  They were talking casually when Y/n heard the loud and cheerful voice of Hanji.

'If Hanji is here, Levi is definetely here as well.'

Y/n stopped from talking and decided to press against her big friend Reiner. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I need to hide... Hanji is here and that means that he's here too." He nodded and continued eating.

A few minutes, Hanji and Levi sat two tables from Y/n and her friends, not really aware that they're here. When Hanji and Levi's meal were served, Hanji saw the two tall guys in her peripheral view.

Y/n's eyes widen as she saw Hanji's eyes landing on them. She looks like she's ready to stand up and greet them. "I think she saw us." She mumbled and quickly finished her meal before zipping up her jacket. "I'll leave first then pretend that I'm just another representative or something."  Y/n stood up and smiled at her friends before going back to their hotel room calmly as possible.

"Look! Bertholdt and Reiner are here! Maybe we could ask them if they know where Y/n could be!" Hanji quickly stood up.

"Tch."

"What? Are you giving up?" Hanji's eyes widen.

"No." Levi looked up at Hanji, who was standing up to approach the tall males.

"Then I'm going to talk to them." Hanji confidently walked over the other table and greet the two males. They greeted her back and began talking.

Levi thought for a bit and decided to do the same, he approached their table and gave them a nod to greet them.

"So as I was saying... Have any of you two saw Y/n or at least have a contact with her?" Hanji asked.

"Sorry to say but we don't even know where she is right now." Reiner said.

"She's not going to training with you?" Levi asked, scrunching up his eyebrows.

"No. She haven't message us and even our coach."