Chapter 27

"I'm so excited!" Y/n said, jumping slightly as they were about to board the plane.

"Stop jumping ,you brat." Levi lightly flicked Y/n's forehead.

"Fine fine fine. I'm just so excited. You're staying in my room, right?"

"Yeah, sure." Levi rolled his eyes as he turned to the other direction.

They began boarding the plane. Levi got a window seat and they were next to each other. "Maybe we should switch, so you're not bothered by people walking pass you." Levi suggested.

"I thought you wanted the window seat?"

"I changed my mind, let's switch." With that, they switched places. As the plane flew up, Y/n made herself comfortable for the long journey. She opened her phone and began scrolling through it. She put on earbuds and laid back on her chair. Levi looked at her and laid back on his chair just like Y/n.

Y/n's head slowly leaned onto Levi's shoulder as her eyes began to close. Levi at looked at her once again. "You're sleepy again? You already slept on our taxi ride." Levi said, opening his phone.

"Well... Blame my excitement. I couldn't sleep last night. So let me sleep now."

Levi said nothing. He began reading a book for an app. The girl next went limp, but he ignored it. He put his phone on camera and took a look of her in there.

Her face is relaxed, you can see every detail on her face, including the scar on her eyebrow. He still blamed himself for that accident every time he see a scar or two. But on top of all the things that happened to them, she still didn't give up on him, even if he made every step from fixing their friendship harder and harder for her.

Her hair braided to the side, with bits of it hanging off and covering her face. She didn't wear make up again, except for chapstick to prevent her lips from chapping. With chapstick covering her lips, Levi can clearly see and admire her pink kissable lips. He next stared at her cute button nose that all he wanted to do is kiss it.

Soon, he stopped all of it because he thought it was uncomfortable and scary. He slowly laid his head down on top of her head and continued reading the book from his phone. Out of curiosity, he took out an earbud from her ear and put it on. A random song that he doesn't know was playing but he did put on the earbud on his ear. He began to get sleepy so he did sleep with his head on top of Y/n's.

He woke up with Y/n's movement. She removed her head from his shoulder and that made Levi's head suddenly move and that made his neck crack. He began rubbing it to get rid of the pain with an annoyed look on his face.

"Damn you..." He groaned, rubbing his face.

"Oh I'm sorry, Levi." She yawned and put her head on Levi's shoulder again. She looked at her wrist watch and smiled. "We're almost there..." She looked at Levi and smiled at him.

"Why are you so excited? I'm just visiting Canada?"

"Because you're staying with us and this will be our first new year in ages. You aren't excited?" Her smile fell and is replaced with a frown.

Levi's eyes slightly widen as he realized what he have done. He made her sad again. "No need to lie, Levi. I know myself that I still care for you, and I wouldn't lie about my feelings. I still love you even after all that happened these years..." Y/n whispered the last part but Levi clearly heard it.

She took off her head from his shoulder and put on a hoodie that she took from Levi without permission.

"I still care too. I'm excited too."

"You don't look excited though..."

"What do you want me to do? This is me, this is my personality." He said.