We set out a search party to look for her without rasing any suspicion to the rest of the pack residents. The searchers were strictly instructed to remain under the radar and under no circumstances were they to disclose the fact that the Luna was missing. We were not even sure if she was indeed missing or if she had just decided to stay away, either way all the guilt was eating away on me.

Finally deciding to do some searching of my own, I got into my car and drove to her apartment, maybe she is staying there, maybe that's why she never wanted to officially move out, because she always kept room for disappointment. That's hurting but I do hope that I find here there.

I made sure to look out for her car on the road but there was nothing, I got to her apartment and there was nothing, everything in that place was still in the same position we left it the other day, I guess she never came back.

I sat down in frustration, taking a picture of hers that was on the side table "Where could you be?" I all but whispered to myself, feeling an unfamiliar sting in my heart.

I got up and left the place and just as I was about to reach my car,

"You!!!"

I heard a deep voice call out towards me, I slowly turned my head to see that hedious William that Scarr is so obsessed with, I hate this Turd, and who does he think he's talking to me in that tone of voice??

"What the fuck did you do to her?" He asked raging towards me and I stood silently observing his movement.

"Cat got your tongue huh? huh?" He mocked shoving me around, and I inwardly face-palmed  myself, trying so hard to keep my rage in.

"Listen mate you do not wanna go there with me okay" I calmly responded fixing my Jacket, then I turned towards my car.

"What? What are you gonna do? Injure me like you did Scarlett?? Huh? You Fucking coward."

What the hell was this idiot talking about?? I ignored him and fished for my car keys in my pockets, August was just as annoyed as I was and I was trying my best to keep him calm and hold him in, after what felt like centuries I managed to unlock the vehicle and open the door but before I could get in, I was forcefully pulled back.

"Hey!! Hey!! Don't ignore me I'm talking to you," he tried to intimidate me, digging his nails into my arm, leaving dirty nail marks on my expensive leather jacket, Son of a bloody Hunter!!!

Feeling annoyed I quickly flipped my arm, turning it so that now I was the one holding on to his wrist.

"You're starting to get on my nerves, now be careful not to start something that you can't finish because I can quickly end you."

"And the beast reveals his ways." He said squealing "is this what you said to her too? When you left that horrible mark on her wrist?"

At first I was confused but upon remembering what he was talking about, I quickly pushed him back and got into my car, almost running him over as I drove away.

So Scarlett came running to him huh?

Fuck!!! I slammed my hands on the steering wheel, feeling myself being consumed by a bitter jealousy which was slowly turning into rage.

I can't believe I've been so worried and she'd just been with her lousy human boyfriend.
I should call off this stupid search party and let my pack rest

"Brandon" Jason mind linked me, sounding rather down.

"Brandon are you there you need to come home now!"

"Why? Is it something urgent?"

"Just come home"

"Okay okay,n!! I'm on my way,. I have an announcement to make  either way" as soon as I get home, I'm making sure  to call off the search, Scarlett has disrespected me for the last time with that idiot boyfriend of hers.

I was so mad I wanted to scream burst out, let August take over and just race into the woods, running always made me feel better.

but it was no use because I was already home  I got in the house and found everyone gathered in the living room, all of them giving me sorry remorse looks.

"Whats going on here?"

"You need to come with us" Jason said, Hunter and Brent  getting up to lead the way.

"Why? What the fuck is going on??"

"We don't know how to say it you just have to come with us."

"I'm not going anywhere until anyone tells me what this is about."

"Brandon I think it's best if you just come with us." Hunter said, his voice as Authorititive as ever, I was his Alpha but judging by the tone in his voice I knew better than to argue, so I hesitantly left with the guys, the other lot still looking so remorse.

They drove me uphill, we hardly ever went that side, I mean it was still within Boundaries but it was just not a route we were used to using.

"Why are you using this route whatts going on?" I asked Jason who was driving, but he said nothing, everyone was Silent and I it was beginning to piss me off.

"We're here" Brent said as the car came to a halt.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

.

.

.
=============================
Sooo uhhh long time no Update

  (θ‿θ) "smiles awkwardly at angry crowd and hopes they enjoyed this come back Chapter because the best is yet to come"

Thank you all for your continued Support, I'm so sorry for going completely AWOL on this book.

writers block is real and I mean really real.

But  thanks to some supportive being who urged  me never to give up on any piece of mine, here I am......

I'm not promising consistent updates but lets do this🙃🙂😊.