part 4

I don't know whete is he taking me.but this man is surely dangerous. I think i shouldn't have leave the heaven.even if i am angle ,i dont know how to use my powers.

   Then i see one house.his grip on my hand is so tight.

Rise:please you....r grip is so tight.

   I thought he will loose it ,instead of he grip on my hand tightened.

Rose:ahhh ple....

Xavier: just shut the hell up.otherwise i will kill you right now little mate.

   That shut me up.i don't want to die in such young age.then we entered this dark house on this big tree.everything is dark.

   Then he push me mercilessly.

Rose:ahhh why did you push me.

Xavier:because my little mate. I am sawing you your fucking place.

He told me sitting in front of me like that

Rose:what's your name?

I want to say it loudly but its come out as whisper because i can't help it .i don't have scary and imitating voice like him.i have swett voice.
Xavier knight he say
Rose:ahhhhh

He take my hair in his hand furiously and push me on the bed.what is he going to rape me.noooo

Rose:wh..t are you doing?

Xavier:aren't you here to pleasure me then come on i am going to fuck you.

Rose:what no please don't do this
  He slapped me.and this is so hard. He take my chin in his hand furiously,i though it well break because of his hard grip.

Xavier:what the fuck did you say? Huh

Rose: please Xavier 

As i say his name i saw him shivering.

Xavier:do you really think your pleading is going to stop me.from now on i all make you my fuck toy.just fucking watch.

Rose: Xavier ple....

He feriosly take out my clothes.i know my skin is so milky.beacuse i am angle.

Rose: i-am so-rry

I don't know why but he is looking so scary right now.

Xavier: " sorry you are fucking sorry"he said slapping me right across my chick.he held my face with his palm's making me look straight in his eyes.i gulped.i don't think i will be able to live after this night.

Xavier: you didn't walk to that jungle you didn't feel the pain of those ringing whispers that held your name.you didn't face the sleepless nights of millions of unanswered questions. The same of looking in someone's eyes YOU DIDN'T!! His eyes showed burnig fire within them.

I don't know what he is talkin about but i know how it felt when your lonely.

Rose:i didn't even born that time.why are you blaming on me.
I don't know where i got this courage but i instantly regret this .because his eyes more darken.

Xavier:when i need someone you are not there mate.and now i am strong that's why you come to me.HUH!!

ROSE:no......

I try to say but.

Xavier: "u don't know when feeling of loneliness slices you
Slowly it is worst pain when the people who were your friends turn their backs at you.

Xavier:"BUT DON'T WORRY NOW YOU ARE WITH ME MY LITTLE MATE ON MY BED UNDER MY ROOF ALL MINE TO DESTROY AND DEVOUR TO RUIN I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL EVERY PAIN I WENT THROUGH BECAUSE OF YOU MY ROSE.

He said lookin at my necklace. I didn't shiver because it's not my real name.

He said with rage and i was helpless.

Rose:Xavier stop..

Xavier: SHUT THE HELL UP.

Then he slammed his big member inside of me in one go .i screamed it hurts so much
ROSE:please its to big...ahhhh

He slapped me.

Xavier: feel*thrust*the pain*thrust*mate.

Xavier: if you make more noice i all make it more hard for you.

Rose pov.

I hurts so much.even if i try to not scream i can't help it hurts so much.
He is already fucked me three times.i cant feel my lower region anymore.my eyes getting blurred

Xavier pov.

Damn it i fucked so many girls but i dont get that much of pleasure. Then i noticed she is not making any noice.i saw her face her nose is red because of crying even in this state she is lookin so fucking adorable.

No no it can't be i will not fall for her. She will just live me like other.and where the fuck is she when i want her.i am alpha i get mate in just 12 years but now i am 27 year's old.she never showed up.i slowly take out my dick and lay beside her.damn her smell is so comforting.

I think this is first time i am going to get nice sleep

But i all get revenge on her.
She deserve this.becuse of her i have to stay alone in this fucking jungle.now i all make her life hell.

(So Xavier thinks that it is rose mistake that he have this cruel life that's why he want to get revenge on her.)

Ok please vote.

IT'S JUST STARTING