0.6 [Regret]

Harry picked me up and carried me over to the couch, setting me down gently. I sat up eagerly awaiting his touch, but he just stood there staring at me. "What?" I asked, but got no reply. Harry slowly got down on his knees in front of me, pushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear, and sighed. "You're just so beautiful." he whispered.

I blushed and looked down at the floor, only to have Harry's large hands guide my face back up to his. "Look at me darling." he cooed. "I want to make this special okay?"

I nodded my head slowly. I was at a loss for words once again due to the beautiful man in front of me. "Use your words baby girl." he said as he inched closer to me. "Okay." I managed to get out. Harry seemed pleased with that as a smile fell upon his face, causing me to smile as well.

"Good girl."

I couldn't help but feel anxious as I awaited his touch. His large hands trailed up my thigh and he came close to my center, causing me to take in a sharp breath. "Darling you're so eager for me." Harry chuckled.

"Harry," I groaned.

"Patient babe." he whispered as he slowly reached for the waistband of my shorts, pulling down both the shorts and my panties in one swift motion. He spread my legs and brought his lips to the inside of my thigh. "You're so wet darling."

"Harry please, touch me." I begged. I wanted nothing more than to feel his body against mine.

"Violet, I told you to call me daddy remember?"

"I'm sorry Ha- I mean daddy, I just want you so bad."

"I want you too baby girl, but you must be patient and listen to daddy okay?"

"Yes, daddy."

Harry removed his shirt and jeans as he hovered above me on the couch. He tugged my shirt off and gave each of my breasts a squeeze. "God you're beautiful."

I felt so exposed and nervous in front of him, even if it was for the second time. It was wrong and I knew that, he knew that, but we wanted each other desperately. However, I didn't know what he truly felt inside, but I wanted to deeply. It couldn't just be lust. The way he looked at me and touched me was so...different, but I didn't know how.

I turned away as Harry began to bring his lips down to mine. I sat up and took a deep breath. "Are you alright?" he asked. I shook my head. To be honest, I hadn't been alright in a long time.

"Baby girl we talked about this, no one else will know."

"It's not that, it's just..."

"Just what?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"What do you mean?" he questioned, furrowing his eyebrows and cocking his head to the side.

"Why do you like me?"

"Darling I don't like you." he smirked.

My eyes began to fill with tears, but I tried to keep them in. "Y-you don't?"

He shook his head and wiped my eyes. "No, I love you. I love you so god damn much and I have since I first saw you."

"But what about my mom? Do you love her too?"

He paused for a moment and took a deep breath before answering. "It's very complicated Violet."

"You didn't answer my question." I said as I crossed my arms. I was beginning to get extremely frustrated with him.

"Yes, I love her."

"So why are you-" I began but was cut off by Harry. "God dammit Violet, please just stop asking questions. I love your mother and I love you too, why is that so hard for you to understand?" he yelled.

I turned away and stared at the carpeted floor. I picked up my clothes and put them back on before getting up and walking towards the door. "Get out." I said harshly.

"Excuse me?" Harry scoffed. "You're being ridiculous, Violet."

"Get out!" I repeated, only this time raising my voice. Harry sighed and made his way over to me, grabbing my waist painfully.

"Fucking let me go!" I screamed as I squirmed around in his grasp. I managed to get one arm free and forcefully brought my hand to Harry's cheek. He shoved me away and narrowed his eyes. "You're going to regret that." he said as he turned on his heels and slammed the door behind him.

A/N: bit of a plot twist there

so guess who has the flu? i feel absolutely horrible right now but i wanted to update for you guys.

oh, and if you guys could please check out my other stories weightless and just saying that would be grand