0.4 [Call Me Daddy]

SMUT WARNING

The kiss was heated, and filled with nothing but lust. It was incredibly wrong, and felt a bit awkward at first, but something about the way his lips intertwined with mine sent me over the edge. I no longer cared if it was wrong, all I cared about was him.

He swept me off my feet, literally. My legs wrapped around his toned waist as he carried me over to the couch. "Fuck," Harry moaned while hovering over me, his bulge pressing against my thigh as he sucked on my neck.

"I knew from the day I first saw you I wanted you." he whispered into my ear. "Every night I dreamed of this very moment with you."

"Harry, this is wrong, so wrong." I shook my head. Harry seemed disappointed, but slowly got off of me. I sat up as he plopped down beside me. "I know it is." he admitted, sighing dramatically.

"But I don't care." I whispered. Harry's head shot up, causing me to laugh. "You don't?" he questioned, furrowing his eyebrows. "Not if you don't." I said, earning a smile from Harry. "Well I obviously don't." he said with a smirk.

I looked over at him, and something in me snapped. "Fuck it." I whispered while crawling over to him and sitting on his lap. His bulge now pressed against my core, making me moan out in pleasure. "Baby girl I haven't even touched you yet and you're already moaning." he chuckled.

Harry caressed my breasts, massaging them with his large hands. He paused for a minute before continuing his actions, making me groan with frustration. "A-are you a virgin?" he questioned, a worried looked held upon his face. I practically threw my head back with laughter and shook my head. "No, I'm not a virgin!"

Harry looked a bit unsure of my answer, which annoyed me to no end. "You're not?" he arched an eyebrow. "Nope. What made you think that?" I asked. "You just...didn't seem like the type to..." he trailed off.

I rolled my eyes and removed myself from his lap, getting down on my knees in front of him. "Let me prove it, yeah?" I whispered while unbuckling his belt, tugging his jeans down his legs. My eyes widened at the size of his bulge in his underwear. "Oh fuck." I moaned as I slowly slid his underwear down his legs. I took his length in my hand, pumping slowly at first but gradually increasing speed.

"Fuck baby girl, just like that." Harry moaned as he made a makeshift pony tail with my hair. He guided me up and down his length, tugging on my hair. "Oh my god, Violet." he groaned as I took him in my mouth. I looked up at him with wide eyes, causing him to moan. "Baby girl, you're so good. Fuck, just like that Violet."

I felt him twitch in my mouth, indicating he was close. "Baby I'm gonna-" he moaned, and with that he came in my mouth. I swallowed the salty liquid and looked up at Harry, who was panting and breathing heavily. "Okay, he took a deep breath before continuing. "you are definitely not a virgin."

"I told you." I smirked as he pulled me onto his lap. "I'm sorry for doubting you darling." he apologized, kissing my forehead. "Now, it's time for daddy to please his baby girl."

"Daddy?" I questioned, Harry's cheeks immediately burned red with regret of his words. "I'm sorry, forget that." he shook his head and stared at the floor. I lifted his chin with my finger and trailed it down his jawline. "I like it." I whispered in his ear. "You do?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "Yes. Can I please call you daddy?" I begged.

"Fuck, yes baby girl." he moaned. "Now let daddy take care of you darling." he said while lifting me off his lap and laying me down on my back. "It's time for these to go." he mumbled while removing my jeans painfully slow, leaving me in nothing but red lace panties and a matching bra. I knew it was a good idea to wear this today.

"Fuck." Harry groaned as he positioned himself in front of my core. "Did you wear these just for daddy? And you're so wet baby, did I make you this wet?"

I nodded my head, unable to speak. His touch made me weak, and his words gave me a rush of adrenaline. I never was really fond of daddy kink, but something about the way he said it completely changed my views. Suddenly, he inserted two fingers inside me, making me moan. He thrusted them in and out, each time gaining speed. I grabbed onto his hair and closed my eyes. "No, open your eyes baby girl. I want you to watch me please you." Harry said while bringing his free hand to my face, caressing it gently.

I opened my eyes and saw him looking up at me, smiling. His focus then shifted back to his actions, increasing his speed. "Fuck Harry." I moaned. Harry slowed down, then stopped all together. I groaned, annoyed that he would just stop like that. I looked down at Harry who had a serious expression on his face. "Call me daddy." he said in a low tone.

"Fuck daddy, please touch me."

Harry smiled as he left a trail of kisses down my thigh. My legs began to shake as his lips came in contact with my center. He quickly tugged my panties down with his teeth, tossing them to the side before making his way back to me. He kissed my entrance and looked up at me, as if for approval, which I quickly obliged to.

He trailed his fingers along my slit before swirling his tongue up and down it. "Daddy, please," I moaned. "Patience baby girl." he whispered against my core, sending shivers down my spine.

He shoved his tongue all the way into me, swirling it around and sucking right on my clit. His large hands were placed on both of my thighs to keep me from moving. I knew I wouldn't last long, not if he kept up with this. I felt as if I was about to explode with pleasure as his tongue danced around my center.

"Daddy I'm so close."

He removed a hand from my thigh and shoved two fingers back into me, increasing the pleasure. I could take it no longer. "Daddy!" I moaned as his fingers took one final thrust while I came. "Fucking hell." I said in between deep breaths. "You're so good for daddy baby girl." Harry whispered while plopping down next to me on the couch.

It took me a minute to come down from my high. It was like he knew exactly what I liked and where I liked it. Harry made me feel like I was on cloud nine, and I didn't want the feeling to ever go away. But it had to, didn't it? There was no way we could continue with this, especially not since he was marrying my mom within a few weeks. This was wrong, and I knew it; Harry even knew it for fucks sake, but I ignored my conscious and let my hormones get in the way.

"What's wrong?" Harry questioned, siting up with a concerned expression on his face.

"This was a mistake." I said while getting up and throwing my clothes back on. "God, I'm such an idiot." Tears began to form in my eyes as I headed towards the door, only to be stopped by Harry grabbing my arm. "Hey, come here. Are you crying?" he asked while pulling me close to him. "Please, just let me go."

"No, you're not leaving without giving me a proper explanation."

"This was wrong, and we both knew it."

"You said you were fine with it."

"I was, at the time. But now I just feel so disgusting and guilty."

"Look at me," he said while trying to hold my face, but I kept turning away. "Look at me dammit!" he said more sternly, raising his voice.

"Violet, what just happened was between you and I only. No one else knows and no one will ever know. If you want to keep doing this you have to promise never to tell anyone. Is that clear?"

I nodded my head, which seemed to frustrate Harry. "Use your words darling." he whispered while pushing a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

I paused for a moment before uttering the words I knew Harry wanted me to say. "Yes daddy."

[a/n] IM GOING TO HELL FOR WRITING THIS IN CHURCH

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!