00. [Prologue]

I watched him closely from a small opening in the doorway as he slid his black skinny jeans down his legs, kicking them to the side. I admired his perfectly toned bare chest, each of his tattoos fell gracefully upon his tanned skin.

He was absolutely perfect, but there was just one problem; he was my stepfather. I knew I shouldn't have these feelings towards him, but I couldn't help it. His emerald eyes were just so easy to get lost in, and he had the cheekiest smile you'd ever seen. I wanted him, bad. And I swear if he wasn't thirty years old, I'd fuck him right then and there.

I watched as his hands slowly traveled down to the waistband of his Calvin Klein's. I had to cover my mouth to keep from moaning. My eyes widened as he began to tug them down his legs, but all of a sudden he stopped.

I rolled my eyes, annoyed that he would stop right now of all times, but my annoyance soon turned to complete embarrassment as he looked over at me with the biggest smirk on his face. I stood there motionless as he made his way over to the door, opening it all the way. My heart pounded as he took my arm and pulled me into the room, closing the door behind us.

"Enjoy the show?" his husky voice whispered.

I didn't know what to say, hell what could I say? No, I wasn't watching you get undressed I was just making sure the door wasn't broken because I respect your privacy. Yeah, because that would work.

"Answer me darling," he cooed into my ear. I nodded my head slowly, unable to speak. I was at a complete loss for words, which for me, wasn't a common thing.

"I bet you did." he chuckled, biting his lip while his eyes scanned my body up and down.

I watched him from the corner of my eye as he began circling around me, his emerald eyes burning deep into my skin. I gasped as he went behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He pushed my hair over to the side and began leaving a trail of kisses on my neck.

"W-what are you doing?" I said in between breaths.

"Punishing you." he said simply.

"Why?"

"Because you were a naughty little girl watching me undress." his whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

He continued sucking on my neck, surely leaving marks, while his hands wandered my body. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help it. I was finally getting what I wanted, and I wasn't about to ruin that.

Just as he turned me around so I could face him the front door opened and my mother's voice echoed through the house, causing both of us to jump. I started to say something but Harry put a finger to my lips. "To be continued." he whispered.

I nodded and quickly exited the room, not once looking back at him. My heart was beating fast and I felt a rush of adrenaline. His words replayed over and over in my head. To be continued. Maybe it was wrong, but I didn't care. Besides, my mother was always telling me I needed to start "accepting" and "loving" him, so that's what I was doing, just not in the way she had in mind.

[a/n] oh my fucking god you guys this is so hot don't even deny it

i saw a blurb on tumblr about this and i wanted to turn it into an actual story so i hope you enjoy it ;)