REWRITING

Okay so after reading through all your comments I have decided that I will rewriting this book. I know the majority of you wanted me to leave it as it is, but I can't keep writing a story that I don't love and I hope you guys understand that.

The storyline itself and all the characters will be the same, I'm just going to slow things down a bit. I'll only be rewriting a few things so it shouldn't take too long, but until I'm finished if you read my other stories and voted (comments are greatly appreciated) that would be grand :)

While I am rewriting please DO NOT READ THE STORY. The last thing I want if loads of comments saying how you don't understand something or how it doesn't make sense. So please just wait until I'm finished.

I'll notify you when I'm all done, but until then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check out my other stories. It would mean so much. It's really frustrating when I put so much effort into a story and no one reads it. I know the whole daddy thing is a trend now (one that I absolutely love), but I hate how those stories get the most attention.

Thank you so much for all your help with making my decision. I hope you all understand and aren't mad at me!

Lots of love xx